Salta il contenuto
These are my links for 5 nov 2014 through 14 nov 2014:
These are my links for 24 mar 2014 from 13:13 to 18:33:
- ZPanel | The free web hosting panel – ZPanel is an easy to use, enterprise class web hosting control panel with support for unlimited resellers. From the largest business to SOHO or development environments, ZPanel can support your needs.
- Bucky — Performance Measurement of Your App’s Actual Users – Bucky is a client and server for sending performance data from the client into statsd+graphite, OpenTSDB, or any other stats aggregator of your choice. It can automatically measure how long your pages take to load, how long AJAX requests take and how long various functions take to run. Most importantly, it's taking the measurements on actual page loads, so the data has the potential to be much more valuable than in vitro measurements. If you already use statsd or OpenTSDB, you can get started in just a few minutes. If you're not collecting stats, you should start! What gets measured gets managed.
- Linux on 4 KB sector disks: Practical advice – Advanced Format disks use 4,096-byte sectors rather than the more common 512-byte sectors. This change is masked by firmware that breaks the 4,096-byte physical sectors into 512-byte logical sectors for the benefit of the operating system, but the use of larger physical sectors has implications for disk layout and system performance. This article examines these implications, including benchmark tests illustrating the likely real-world effects on some common Linux file systems. As Advanced Format disks have become the norm, understanding how to cope with these disks is a vital skill for anyone who wants to avoid serious performance penalties associated with suboptimal configuration.
- WPScan by the WPScan Team – WPScan is a black box WordPress vulnerability scanner.
- SiteSucker for OS X – SiteSucker is a Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's Web pages, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure. Just enter a URL (Uniform Resource Locator), press return, and SiteSucker can download an entire Web site. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/79174700058/sitesucker ]
These are my links for 20 feb 2014 through 21 feb 2014:
- Home · globocom/thumbor Wiki – Thumbor is a smart imaging service. It enables on-demand crop, resizing and flipping of images. It also features a VERY smart detection of important points in the image for better cropping and resizing, using state-of-the-art face and feature detection algorithms (more on that in Detection Algorithms). Using thumbor is very easy (after it is running).
- np1/mps-youtube – Features: Search and play audio/video Create local playlists Download audio/video Works with Python 2.7 and 3.x Works with Windows, Linux and Mac OS X Requires mplayer This project is based on mps, which is a terminal based program to search, stream and download music. This implementation uses YouTube as a source of content and can play and download video as well as audio. The pafy library handles interfacing with YouTube.
- Customizing and monitoring Linux system startup – Minimizing the amount of time required to boot a computer system is important regardless of whether you are turning on your home computer or restarting a server that provides services to thousands of users. This article discusses the various system startup and shutdown mechanisms that are used on different Linux® distributions. It explains how to integrate new services, customize existing startup configurations, and examine the behavior and performance of system startup configurations.
- Cockpit Project – Cockpit is a server manager that makes it easy to administer your GNU/Linux servers via a web browser.
These are my links for 19 feb 2013 through 22 feb 2013:
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache