These are my links for 26 giu 2014 through 27 giu 2014:
- Best of VIM Tips, gVIM’s Key Features zzapper – zzapper 15 Years of Vi + 8+ years of Vim and still learning 06Jun14 : Last Update (Now in VIM Help Format :h helptags) ### These Tips are now being maintained at zzapper.co.uk/vimtips.html
- DMX Homepage – Typical X servers provide multi-head support for multiple displays attached to the same machine. When Xinerama is in use, these multiple displays are presented to the user as a single unified screen. Xdmx is proxy X server that provides multi-head support for multiple displays attached to different machines (each of which is running a typical X server). When Xinerama is used with Xdmx, the multiple displays on multiple machines are presented to the user as a single unified screen. A simple application for Xdmx would be to provide multi-head support using two desktop machines, each of which has a single display device attached to it. A complex application for Xdmx would be to unify a 4 by 4 grid of 1280×1024 displays (each attached to one of 16 computers) into a unified 5120×4096 display. Xdmx was developed and run under Linux (ia32 and x86_64) and has been tested with SGI Irix.
- ZenAlert, la piattaforma per il monitoraggio delle Internet of Things | @Aghenor – ZenAlert propone una metodologia di monitoraggio e comunicazione molto semplice che si basa su due segnali che gli oggetti inviano alla nostra piattaforma cloud based.
- HUBOT – What is Hubot? Hubot is your company's robot. Install him in your company to dramatically improve and reduce employee efficiency. No seriously, what is Hubot? GitHub, Inc., wrote the first version of Hubot to automate our company chat room. Hubot knew how to deploy the site, automate a lot of tasks, and be a source of fun in the company. Eventually he grew to become a formidable force in GitHub. But he led a private, messy life. So we rewrote him. Today's version of Hubot is open source, written in CoffeeScript on Node.js, and easily deployed on platforms like Heroku. More importantly, Hubot is a standardized way to share scripts between everyone's robots.
- How can we audit a MySQL server ? « Serge Frezefond ‘s blog – Auditing of a MySQL server activity is a request raised more and more often as compliance rules are more strict for companies. MySQL is used in more and more critical areas.
These are my links for 23 gen 2014 from 12:32 to 13:23:
- Homepage – A collection of task oriented solutions in Puppet
- Ori File System – Ori is a distributed file system built for offline operation and empowers the user with control over synchronization operations and conflict resolution. We provide history through light weight snapshots and allow users to verify the history has not been tampered with. Through the use of replication instances can be resilient and recover damaged data from other nodes.
- Grafana – Graphite Dashboard – Grafana is meant to be a general purpose dashboard replacement for Graphite. Graphite is an incredible time series database and metric visualization tool. However the default dashboard and graph editor leaves much to be desired. The goal for Grafana is to be a dashboard and graph editor that is flexible, feature rich, easy to use and beautiful with low noice and clutter in its visual presentation.
- Gelsheet: The opensource web spreadsheet – GelSheet is a free and open source web spreadsheet that allow users to create, edit and export in many formats your everyday work. It's intended to run either standalone or integrated within another web tool. It was born as a part of Opengoo web office.
- OS X: abilitare la scrittura su NTFS | Gioxx’s Wall –
These are my links for 31 lug 2012 from 11:08 to 14:23:
- VMweird | Tales from the Virtualization Crypt! – Tired of day-by-day activities, silly requests by customers, boring meetings?
This website is right for you! It’s a meeting place for guys working in the Virtualization fields, to meet other like you and share the fun by telling your stories and have a laugh reading from others.
[ via http://www.vuemuer.it/?p=3641 ]
- Introduzione a GlusterFS: uno storage scalabile e distribuito – Mia mamma usa Linux! – GlusterFS è un file system open source distribuito e scalabile orizzontalmente, la cui capacità può essere dinamicamente espansa mediante l’aggiunta di nuovi nodi. GlusterFS è in grado di arrivare a gestire fino a diversi peta byte, migliaia di client e diverse aree dati (storage) organizzandole in blocchi che rende accessibili su Infiniband RDMA (remote direct memory access, fibra ottica) o connessioni TCP/IP.
Le risorse “memoria e disco” vengono rese disponibili sotto un unico punto di condivisione e tali risorse possono essere montate dai client mediante tre diversi protocolli: CIFS, NFS od il client nativo Gluster.
Questo articolo effettua una prova su strada di GlusterFS, introducendone i concetti e sperimentandone le funzionalità.
- 800 Open Source Packages for AIX Ready for Downloading NOW (AIXpert Blog) – […] Instead of getting annoyed and complaining (like me), Michael decided to go and fix this short fall himself and a personal project and "give back" to AIX users world wide. So he compiles the open source packages on AIX and makes them freely available for download from: http://perzl.org
This website covers the AIX pre-compiled binaries for 800+ open source packages as RPM's and the other his hot project Ganglia for POWER, AIX and Power Linux […]
- Variable Expansion | Variables and Parameters in the Korn Shell | InformIT – Variable expansion is the term used for the ability to access and manipulate values of variables and parameters. Basic expansion is done by preceding the variable or parameter name with the $ character. This provides access to the value.
These are my links for 9 feb 2010 through 10 feb 2010:
- Andrea Tech Blog: HIVE: Extreme Datawarehousing – HIVE è un progetto di Apache Software Foundation, inizialmente sviluppato da Facebook per permettere ai propri analisti di fare elaborazioni su enormi volumi di dati in totale autonomia[…]
Un post in italiano sulle possibilità di HIVE
- Hive – Hadoop Wiki – Hive is a data warehouse infrastructure built on top of Hadoop. It provides tools to enable easy data ETL, a mechanism to put structures on the data, and the capability to querying and analysis of large data sets stored in Hadoop files. Hive defines a simple SQL-like query language, called QL, that enables users familiar with SQL to query the data. At the same time, this language also allows programmers who are familiar with the MapReduce fromwork to be able to plug in their custom mappers and reducers to perform more sophisticated analysis that may not be supported by the built-in capabilities of the language.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error