These are my links for 22 mag 2015 through 29 mag 2015:
- Reducing PDF file-size in Linux | The Road to Elysium – The other day I downloaded a PDF that ended up being a whole lot bigger than I thought. A “whopping” 230MB, which is another deal compared to the 30MB PDF’s that I’m accustomed to. So how to reduce the file-size? Ghostscript to the rescue!
- Automate tmux sessions with tmuxinator – For those of us who spend a lot of time at a terminal, tmux is almost always part of our standard arsenal of tools. In my quest to make tmux a little more flexible, I came across tmuxinator today.
- About ShellCheck – ShellCheck is a static analysis and linting tool for sh/bash scripts. It's mainly focused on handling typical beginner and intermediate level syntax errors and pitfalls where the shell just gives a cryptic error message or strange behavior, but it also reports on a few more advanced issues where corner cases can cause delayed failures.
These are my links for 3 dic 2014 through 7 dic 2014:
- View net surveillance online cameras – Welcome to Insecam project. The world biggest directory of online surveillance cameras.
- getsentry/sentry – Sentry is a realtime event logging and aggregation platform. It specializes in monitoring errors and extracting all the information needed to do a proper post-mortem without any of the hassle of the standard user feedback loop.
- Vim Regular Expressions 101 –
These are my links for 3 dic 2014 from 13:42 to 14:37:
These are my links for 3 nov 2014 through 5 nov 2014:
- Policy Daemon – Policyd is an anti-spam plugin for Postfix (written in C) that does Greylisting, Sender-(envelope, SASL or host / ip)-based throttling (on messages and/or volume per defined time unit), Recipient rate limiting, Spamtrap monitoring / blacklisting, HELO auto blacklisting and HELO randomization preventation.
- DevStack – an OpenStack Community Production — documentation – A documented shell script to build complete OpenStack development environments. An OpenStack program maintained by the developer community. Setup a fresh supported Linux installation. Clone devstack from git.openstack.org. git clone https://git.openstack.org/openstack-dev/devstack Deploy your OpenStack Cloud cd devstack && ./stack.sh
- vim modeline – Tips and Tricks – ph3nix.Net – Generally you either love or hate Vim. It boils down to a matter of personal preference. However love or hate you have to admit it is extremely powerful for a command line, text only file editor. For those who love it – or just have to make use of it on a regular basis, the Vim modeline feature is a very useful and powerful way of customizing the visual and editing preferences as well as several other options on a file by file basis.
- Development Foo – using vim and sshfs to propel development | New Goliath –
- Front-end engineering and so on: OpenSSL: Convert private key to PEM format for AWS ELB – You might get message "Error: Invalid Private Key" while configuring SSL on Elastic Load Balancer on Amazon Web Services (AWS). It means your private key isn't in PEM format. No worries, it easy to fix.