Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 10 mag 2012 through 11 mag 2012:
- Linux Malware Detect | R-fx Networks – Linux Malware Detect (LMD) is a malware scanner for Linux released under the GNU GPLv2 license, that is designed around the threats faced in shared hosted environments. It uses threat data from network edge intrusion detection systems to extract malware that is actively being used in attacks and generates signatures for detection. In addition, threat data is also derived from user submissions with the LMD checkout feature and from malware community resources. The signatures that LMD uses are MD5 file hashes and HEX pattern matches, they are also easily exported to any number of detection tools such as ClamAV.
- Shinken | The next Industry Standard in IT Monitoring – Shinken is an open source Nagios® like tool, redesigned and rewritten from scratch. Its main goal is to meet today’s system monitoring requirements while still allowing compatibility to Nagios®
- Index of /downloads/binaries/latest – These binaries are statically linked using http://landley.net/aboriginal
These are my links for 21 lug 2010 through 22 lug 2010:
- TestKing Pass4Sure 70-290 MCSE 70-620 CCNA 640-802 70-270 70-291 70-647 … – Welcome to ExamCollection.com!<br />
Have you ever prepared for a certification exam using PDFs or braindumps? If yes, then I think you will agree with me that using practice test software is more comfortable and efficient way to prepare.<br />
The purpose of this site is to help you use TestKing, Pass4sure, CertifyMe, ActualTest, Braindumps and other PDFs as practice exams, not the multipage text documents as most of us have used it.<br />
Here you can download free practice tests for such certifications as MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, and so on. All tests on this site have been created with Visual CertExam Suite. Visual CertExam Suite is an exam simulator developed for certification exam preparation. You can also use it as a Trandumper replacement. Files with VCE extension can be opened with this program.
- Sagan from Softwink, Inc [800-538-9357] – Sagan is a multi-threaded, real time system and event log monitoring system, but with a twist. Sagan uses a "Snort" like rule set for detecting bad things happening on your network and/or computer systems. If Sagan detects a "bad thing" happening, that event can be stored to a Snort database (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and Sagan will attempt to correlate the event with your Snort Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention (IDS/IPS) system.
- Carta – Forbice – Sasso – La strategia per vincere 🙂
- How to improve creativity – A two part ( series on using psychological techniques to improve your creativity <br />
[via http://delicious.com/pecus ]
jtheo è Stephen Fry grazie per la cache a WP Super Cache