These are my links for 26 mag 2012 through 28 mag 2012:
These are my links for 25 mag 2012 from 16:47 to 18:38:
- Tony’s VMware Site – I have assembled a package which you can download which will allow you to have Sound, Network, and CD ROM in your Windows For Workgroups 3.11 Virtual Machine. I also have found a copy of Netscape 4.0 which will work with Windows 3.11.
- Michele’s blog » Temperature in your server room – At work we bought a couple of Ethernet Boxes from MessPC to keep an eye on our different server room and monitore temperature, humidity and the presence of smoke. These Ethernet boxes are quite neat: they have one network port (10 Mbps half/duplex only, beware) and four RJ-45 ports where you plug-in the sensors you need. We got sensors for temperature, humidity and a smoke alarm.
- Nagios plugin debugging – This little perl-scripts captures STDOUT and STDERR of a nagios plugin. It writes the captured output to a temp. file. Then the output is returned to Nagios for further processing.
This allows to track down some problems when using plugins within Nagios. You'll get some information if you have problems accessing files, can view the expanded command-line parameters of service checks, view the performance data returned in a text file, etc.
It did help me several times – so feel free to try this out.
These are my links for 9 lug 2010 through 15 lug 2010:
- Free online OCR –
- A Tcpdump Tutorial and Primer | danielmiessler.com – Tcpdump is the premier network analysis tool for information security professionals. Having a solid grasp of this über-powerful application is mandatory for anyone desiring a thorough understanding of TCP/IP. Many prefer to use higher level analysis tools such as (Ethereal) Wireshark, but I believe this to usually be a mistake.[…]
- Gioco di Squadra & Intelligenza Collettiva – Il MIT Media Lab ha creato Mars Escape, gioco on line per due persone il cui obiettivo è contribuire all’educazione di Nexi.<br />
Obiettivo del gioco è quello di permettere al robot di assolvere a determinati compiti con l’ausilio dell’essere umano. Le strategie e le interazioni sviluppate dai partecipanti servono a fornire le informazioni necessarie al raggiungimento di questo obiettivo.<br />
In Mars Escape il giocatore può mantenere le sembianze umane personificando un astronauta o, al contrario, convertirsi in un robot; lo scenario, come suggerisce il nome, è una stazione spaziale su Marte.<br />
[via http://delicious.com/pecus ]
These are my links for 8 gen 2010 through 11 gen 2010:
- Prezi – The zooming presentation editor – via http://www.alfonsofuggetta.org/
- Stupid WordPress Tricks • Perishable Press – One of the most popular articles here at Perishable Press is my January 2005 post, Stupid htaccess Tricks. In that article, I bring together an extensive collection of awesome copy-&-paste HTAccess code snippets. Four years later, people continue to tell me how much they enjoy and use the content as a bookmarked reference for many of their HTAccess needs. The article was even published in a book on Joomla! Security[…]
- RegExr: Online Regular Expression Testing Tool – Welcome to RegExr 0.3b, an intuitive tool for learning, writing, and testing Regular Expressions.