Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 10 apr 2014 through 15 apr 2014:
- ditaa – ditaa is a small command-line utility written in Java, that can convert diagrams drawn using ascii art ('drawings' that contain characters that resemble lines like | / – ), into proper bitmap graphics. This is best illustrated by the following example — which also illustrates the benefits of using ditaa in comparison to other methods 🙂
- RegExr: Learn, Build, & Test RegEx – RegExr is an online tool to learn, build, & test Regular Expressions (RegEx / RegExp). * Results update in real-time as you type. * Roll over a match or expression for details. * Save & share expressions with others. * Explore the Library for help & examples. * Undo & Redo with Cmd-Z / Y. * Search for & rate Community patterns.
- BASH with Debugger and Improved Debug Support and Error Handling – The Bash Debugger Project is a source-code debugger for bash that follows the gdb command syntax. The version 4.0 series is a complete rewrite of the previous series along the lines of my other POSIX shell debuggers and other debuggers mentioned below.
- Opencall – Open Source Call Tracking Software – Call tracking is a method of monitoring inbound phone calls. It allows you to record conversations, track key statistics such as caller id, call duration, call source and streamline your sales, customer service and marketing. Opencall is the world’s first (and only) open source call tracking software. The software is available under the GPL v3 license, is written in PHP and utilises MySQL as the database platform. The original Opencall source code was written and developed by CallTracking Hong Kong to service clients in Hong Kong and other Asian countries. After 8 months of internal development the founder of CallTracking, Scott Bowler, decided to release their proprietary code to the public and change his business model to servicing companies who would make use of the open source call tracking platform. The major driver behind this choice was to open up the product to a global user base and encourage more rapid development of the platform.
These are my links for 24 lug 2012 from 17:16 to 17:32:
- Five Tips for a Better sendmail Configuration – O’Reilly Media – Unix vendors bundle sendmail with the operating system and ship it out preconfigured. It is very easy to install the OS and use the sendmail configuration delivered with the system. Don't be fooled by this apparent simplicity. In the long run, it is better to take charge of your fate. Creating a custom sendmail configuration using current software and features selected for your environment will give you better performance, reliability, security, and maintainability. Here are some tips to get you started on building a better sendmail configuration.
- Epoch Converter – Unix Timestamp Converter – Epoch & Unix Timestamp Conversion Tools
- mylvmbackup – mylvmbackup is a tool for quickly creating backups of a MySQL server's data files. To perform a backup, mylvmbackup obtains a read lock on all tables and flushes all server caches to disk, creates a snapshot of the volume containing the MySQL data directory, and unlocks the tables again. The snapshot process takes only a small amount of time. When it is done, the server can continue normal operations, while the actual file backup proceeds.
These are my links for 9 lug 2010 through 15 lug 2010:
- Free online OCR –
- A Tcpdump Tutorial and Primer | danielmiessler.com – Tcpdump is the premier network analysis tool for information security professionals. Having a solid grasp of this über-powerful application is mandatory for anyone desiring a thorough understanding of TCP/IP. Many prefer to use higher level analysis tools such as (Ethereal) Wireshark, but I believe this to usually be a mistake.[…]
- Gioco di Squadra & Intelligenza Collettiva – Il MIT Media Lab ha creato Mars Escape, gioco on line per due persone il cui obiettivo è contribuire all’educazione di Nexi.<br />
Obiettivo del gioco è quello di permettere al robot di assolvere a determinati compiti con l’ausilio dell’essere umano. Le strategie e le interazioni sviluppate dai partecipanti servono a fornire le informazioni necessarie al raggiungimento di questo obiettivo.<br />
In Mars Escape il giocatore può mantenere le sembianze umane personificando un astronauta o, al contrario, convertirsi in un robot; lo scenario, come suggerisce il nome, è una stazione spaziale su Marte.<br />
[via http://delicious.com/pecus ]
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache