These are my links for 22 ott 2014 through 24 ott 2014:
- Phamm – PHP LDAP Virtual Hosting Manager – Postfix MTA Fronted – Phamm is a front-end written in PHP to manage virtual services using a OpenLDAP directory back-end. A couple of scripts and tools included help you to set up services.
- WP-Cli Tutorial – How to Use WP-Cli with Your WordPress Site – WP-Cli is a command line interface which allows the users to manage their WordPress web sites from the command prompt. Upgrades can be performed, backups can be generated, new posts can be published and most of the regular admin actions can be performed with a set of commands. In this tutorial we will explain how to use the WP command line interface in order to complete regular administrative tasks like upgrades, database backup creation, plugins and themes installations and removals, publishing and deleting posts, changing site's URL settings and getting help on chosen commands. Note that WP-Cli requires an SSH access.
- WordShell – WordPress from the command-line | WordPress from the CLIWordShell – WordPress from the command-line – WordPress from the command-line (Linux, Mac, Windows, BSD, Solaris, etc.) Don't log in to the dashboard on 20 sites one after the other; just type one command. Automate everything and use many bonus tools (e.g. automated backups, maintaining custom patches and version control). This is the time-and-money saver that WP admins have been waiting for.
These are my links for 9 ott 2014 through 11 ott 2014:
- spf13-vim – The Ultimate Vim Distribution – spf13-vim is a distribution of vim plugins and resources for Vim, GVim and MacVim. It is a completely cross platform distribution that stays true to the feel of vim while providing modern features like a plugin management system, autocomplete, tags and tons more.
- Vimcasts – Free screencasts about the text editor Vim – Free screencasts and articles about the text editor Vim
- Converse.js – Converse.js is a free and open source chat client that runs in your browser. It can be integrated into any website. Similar to Facebook chat but it also supports multi-user chatrooms. Converse.js can connect to any accessible XMPP/Jabber server, either from a public provider such as jabber.org, or one you have set up yourself. It's possible to enable single-site-login, whereby users already authenticated in your website will also automatically be logged in on the chat server. Please refer to the documentation for more info.
- Command line interface for WordPress | WP-CLI – WP-CLI is a set of command-line tools for managing WordPress installations. You can update plugins, set up multisite installs and much more, without using a web browser. Requirements UNIX-like environment (OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, Cygwin) PHP 5.3.2 or later WordPress 3.5.2 or later
These are my links for 22 set 2014 through 25 set 2014:
- muquit/mailsend – mailsend is a simple command line program to send mail via SMTP protocol. I needed to send a piece of alert mail from a program in a networked Windows machine, but could not find a simple program like this installed. So I wrote one. You might find it useful in some situations. The program does not use any config file and I plan to keep it that way.
- visit1985/mdp – A command-line based markdown presentation tool.
- Teampass · A Collaborative Passwords Manager – TeamPass is a Passwords Manager dedicated for managing passwords in a collaborative way on any server Apache, MySQL and PHP. It is especially designed to provide passwords access security for allowed people. This makes TeamPass really useful in a Business/Enterprise environment and will provide to IT or Team Manager a powerful and easy tool for customizing passwords access depending on the user’s role.
These are my links for 13 lug 2014 through 14 lug 2014:
- Inbox – The next-generation email platform – Inbox uses standard interfaces that you've come to expect from modern APIs. We've taken care of the bugs and edge-cases with character encodings, MIME structures, misformatted socket protocols, and more. Plus, your app will continue to "just work" over the same API as more providers are added.
- RainLoop Webmail – Modest system requirements, decent performance, simple installation and upgrade, no database required – all these make RainLoop Webmail a perfect choice for your email solution. You are free to use RainLoop Webmail for your personal or non-profit projects.
- LCMC – The LCMC is a GUI application that configures, manages and visualizes high-availability clusters. Specifically it manages clusters that use one or more of these components: Pacemaker, Corosync, Heartbeat, DRBD, KVM, XEN and LVM.
- Index of /tig – Tig is an ncurses-based text-mode interface for git. It functions mainly as a Git repository browser, but can also assist in staging changes for commit at chunk level and act as a pager for output from various Git commands.
- The World’s Most Powerful Browser-Based IDE – Codio – Codio is a powerful cloud and browser based IDE that covers the complete web development cycle; from prototype to deployment