Salta il contenuto
These are my links for 15 mag 2015 through 17 mag 2015:
These are my links for 20 mar 2015 through 24 mar 2015:
- Submin: git/subversion web administration – Submin provides a web-based admin interface to your SVN and git repositories. Its goal is to be easy to setup and easy to use.
- bonasia.info: pdftk – PDFtk è un programma molto utile se dovete manipolare file nel comune formato di Adobe Acrobat.
- How To Set Up a Chef 12 Configuration Management System on Ubuntu 14.04 Servers | DigitalOcean – In this guide, we will install the actual software. We will set up a centralized Chef server which will store and serve configuration instructions and node profiling information. We will also set up a workstation where the administrator can work with the code base and alter the characteristics of the infrastructure. We will follow this up by bootstrapping a new node to bring it under the management of the Chef ecosystem.
These are my links for 12 mar 2015 through 18 mar 2015:
- OpenSSL Essentials: Working with SSL Certificates, Private Keys and CSRs | DigitalOcean – OpenSSL is a versatile command line tool that can be used for a large variety of tasks related to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and HTTPS (HTTP over TLS). This cheat sheet style guide provides a quick reference to OpenSSL commands that are useful in common, everyday scenarios. This includes OpenSSL examples of generating private keys, certificate signing requests, and certificate format conversion. It does not cover all of the uses of OpenSSL.
- Change password The Foreman – Erwan Gallen –
- OpenDJ Directory Services Project – The open source LDAP directory services in Java – The OpenDJ community actively develops open source directory services, including a high performance, highly available, secure directory server, built-in data replication, client tools, and an LDAP SDK. OpenDJ offers extensive LDAPv3 support, as well as RESTful access to directory data over HTTP. OpenDJ DSML gateway enables applications accessing directory data through DSMLv2. All modules are 100% Java based and require at least Java 6.
These are my links for 9 mar 2015 from 10:39 to 15:26:
- Oliver | An Introduction to Unix – Everybody Knows How to Use a Computer, but Not Everyone Knows How to Use the Command Line. Yet This is the Gateway to Doing Anything and Everything Sophisticated with a Computer and the Most Natural Starting Place to Learn Programming [ via https://delicious.com/bru ]
- Security Tips for Apache Web Server – Debian-based Systems – Apache is one of the most widely spread Open Source web server for web hosting in Internet due to its stability, robustness and rich variety of modules and features. Due to its popularity, Apache comes with pre-build binary packages for almost all major Linux distributions and can also be installed on other Operating Systems such as Unix, Windows, Mac OSX, BSD etc. However, a basic installation of Apache on Linux systems, by default, doesn’t offer a full protection against attackers, so a few security measures must be taken in order to protect your machines, web servers and web documents against such types of malicious attacks. This article will provide you a few tips on how you can secure and protect Apache Web Server installed on Debian-based Linux distributions.
- Feed43 : Convert any web page to news feed on the fly – Your favorite site doesn't provide news feeds? This free online service converts any web page to an RSS feed on the fly.
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache