Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 12 mar 2015 through 18 mar 2015:
- OpenSSL Essentials: Working with SSL Certificates, Private Keys and CSRs | DigitalOcean – OpenSSL is a versatile command line tool that can be used for a large variety of tasks related to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and HTTPS (HTTP over TLS). This cheat sheet style guide provides a quick reference to OpenSSL commands that are useful in common, everyday scenarios. This includes OpenSSL examples of generating private keys, certificate signing requests, and certificate format conversion. It does not cover all of the uses of OpenSSL.
- Change password The Foreman – Erwan Gallen –
- OpenDJ Directory Services Project – The open source LDAP directory services in Java – The OpenDJ community actively develops open source directory services, including a high performance, highly available, secure directory server, built-in data replication, client tools, and an LDAP SDK. OpenDJ offers extensive LDAPv3 support, as well as RESTful access to directory data over HTTP. OpenDJ DSML gateway enables applications accessing directory data through DSMLv2. All modules are 100% Java based and require at least Java 6.
These are my links for 9 ott 2014 through 11 ott 2014:
- spf13-vim – The Ultimate Vim Distribution – spf13-vim is a distribution of vim plugins and resources for Vim, GVim and MacVim. It is a completely cross platform distribution that stays true to the feel of vim while providing modern features like a plugin management system, autocomplete, tags and tons more.
- Vimcasts – Free screencasts about the text editor Vim – Free screencasts and articles about the text editor Vim
- Converse.js – Converse.js is a free and open source chat client that runs in your browser. It can be integrated into any website. Similar to Facebook chat but it also supports multi-user chatrooms. Converse.js can connect to any accessible XMPP/Jabber server, either from a public provider such as jabber.org, or one you have set up yourself. It's possible to enable single-site-login, whereby users already authenticated in your website will also automatically be logged in on the chat server. Please refer to the documentation for more info.
- Command line interface for WordPress | WP-CLI – WP-CLI is a set of command-line tools for managing WordPress installations. You can update plugins, set up multisite installs and much more, without using a web browser. Requirements UNIX-like environment (OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, Cygwin) PHP 5.3.2 or later WordPress 3.5.2 or later
These are my links for 28 ago 2014 from 12:10 to 13:11:
- CloudInit – Community Help Wiki – cloud-init is the Ubuntu package that handles early initialization of a cloud instance. It is installed in the Ubuntu Cloud Images and also in the official Ubuntu images available on EC2. Some of the things it configures are: setting a default locale setting hostname generate ssh private keys adding ssh keys to user's .ssh/authorized_keys so they can log in setting up ephemeral mount points cloud-init's behavior can be configured via user-data. User-data can be given by the user at instance launch time. This is done via the –user-data or –user-data-file argument to ec2-run-instances
- Tsunami UDP Protocol – Tsunami UDP Protocol: A fast user-space file transfer protocol that uses TCP control and UDP data for transfer over very high speed long distance networks (≥ 1 Gbps and even 10 GE), designed to provide more throughput than possible with TCP over the same networks. The project is based on original Indiana University 2002 Tsunami source code, but has been significantly improved and extended. As such, large portions of the program today are courtesy by Aalto University Metsähovi Radio Observatory. Includes FTP-like client and server command line applications for normal file transfers. It has additionally been extended for high rate real-time data streaming in eVLBI radio astronomy and geodesy (VSIB, PCEVN DAQ). Licensed under the original IU open source license.
- Obama for America on AWS – Infrastructure Architecture – Obama for America on AWS – Infrastructure Architecture
- holman/spark – sparklines for your shell
These are my links for 2 gen 2014 through 7 gen 2014:
- Adding dynamicall a new Virtual Disk in Linux in VMWare » IT Tips and Tricks –
- Largest small system emulator – This entry weighs in at a magical 4043 bytes (8086 nibbles, 28,301 bits). It manages to implement most of the hardware in a 1980’s era IBM-PC using a few hundred fewer bits than the total number of transistors used to implement the original 8086 CPU. If you are using OS X, the included sc-ioccc.terminal configuration file will correctly display console applications that use ANSI graphics. [ via http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/72245783959 ]
- clink – Bringing Bash’s powerful command line editing to Microsoft Windows’ cmd.exe – Google Project Hosting – Clink enhances your productivity in Microsoft Windows' "cmd.exe". If you're familiar with Bash then you will be familiar with the changes that Clink brings to "cmd.exe" (it uses the same 'Readline' library that Bash uses). It is a small utility to enhance "cmd.exe", adding more powerful command line completion, editing, and history. [ via http://tinyapps.org/blog/windows/201312310700_extend_cmd_exe.html ]
jtheo è Stephen Fry grazie per la cache a WP Super Cache