These are my links for 16 nov 2015 through 17 nov 2015:
- Dkron – Distributed, fault tolerant job scheduling system – Dkron is a system service that runs scheduled jobs at given intervals or times, just like the cron unix service but distributed in several machines in a cluster. If a machine fails (the leader), a follower will take over and keep running the scheduled jobs without human intervention. Dkron is Open Source and freely available.
- apache tuneup – Important to understand, this apache servers only one static image we use for the BI team. It does recieve and log a huge cookie and sends a 43 byte 1×1.gif image. Atention: It may not work right for dynamic web servers, as I use the mod_cache.
- Gogs – Go Git Service – a painless self-hosted Git service – A painless self-hosted Git service. The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and ARM.
These are my links for 9 ott 2012 from 10:37 to 20:19:
- notepadqq/notepadqq · GitHub – Linux clone of notepad++
- Top 10 things you must read about vSphere 5.1 – Welcome to vSphere-land! – There has been so many documents, white papers, videos and blog posts posted about the vSphere 5.1 release that it’s hard to keep up with them all. I have at least 250 links gathered in my vSphere 5.1 Link-o-rama and it is still growing. With so many links it’s easy to miss some of the really good ones so I thought I would put together a top 10 list that highlights the ones that you don’t want to miss.
- Three things you should never put in your database | Revolution Systems – As I've said in a few talks, the best way to improve your systems is by first not doing "dumb things". I don't mean you or your development staff is "dumb", it's easy to overlook the implications of these types of decisions and not realize how bad they are for maintainability let alone scaling. As a consultant I see this stuff all of the time and I have yet to ever see it work out well for anyone.
These are my links for 26 lug 2011 through 5 ago 2011: