These are my links for 26 nov 2014 from 20:02 to 21:26:
- xat/castnow · GitHub – castnow is commandline utility which can be used to playback media files on your chromecast device. It supports playback of local video files, youtube clips, videos on the web and torrents. You can also re-attach a running playback session
- FnordMetric | Framework for building beautiful real-time dashboards – FnordMetric ChartSQL FnordMetric ChartSQL allows you to write SQL queries that return charts instead of tables. The charts are rendered as SVG vector graphics and can easily be embedded into any website and customized with css in order to build beautiful dashboards FnordMetric Server Fnordmetric Server is a standalone HTTP server application. It exposes a web UI and a HTTP API to run ChartSQL queries and collect timeseries data. You can use fnordmetric-server as a one-stop solution for metric collection and charting. Since fnordmetric-server aims to be a StatsD+graphite competitor, it implements a wire compatible StatsD API. FnordMetric Server can store the collected timeseries data on local disk or in external storage (HBase).
- imapfilter – lefcha – IMAPFilter is a mail filtering utility. It connects to remote mail servers using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), sends searching queries to the server and processes mailboxes based on the results. It can be used to delete, copy, move, flag, etc. messages residing in mailboxes at the same or different mail servers. The 4rev1 and 4 versions of the IMAP protocol are supported. IMAPFilter uses the Lua programming language as a configuration and extension language.
These are my links for 15 nov 2014 through 26 nov 2014:
- Charted – Charted is a tool for automatically visualizing data, created by the Product Science team at Medium. Give it the link to a data file and Charted returns a beautiful, shareable chart of the data. We built Charted with a few core principles in mind: Charted does not store any data. It only fetches and visualizes what the link provides. It also refetches the data every 30 minutes, so the chart is always up-to-date. Charted does not transform or manipulate data. It displays only and exactly what it receives. Any necessary calculations or adjustments must already be reflected in the data. Charted is not a formatting tool. It is deliberately sparse in features. Charted focuses on getting from the data to the visualization with the fewest decisions possible. As a result, we simplified Charted to just a few options. Here’s a walk-through of those options. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/103638738213 ]
- Simple Amazon Glacier Uploader – Amazon Glacier is a long-term persistent file-storage system for cold data storage. As a GUI wrapper for the Glacier command line tools, The Simple Amazon Glacier Uploader aims to be an upload and download solution that is as durable as your data. SAGU is a single .jar file Glacier interface written in Java for cross-platform accessibility. The use of Java assures that you will have access to your files regardless of your operating system when it is time to retrieve your data.
- Snapper, The ultimate Snapshot Tool for Linux – Snapper is a tool for Linux filesystem snapshot management. Apart from the obvious creation and deletion of snapshots, it can compare snapshots and revert differences between snapshots. In simple terms, this allows root and non-root users to view older versions of files and revert changes. The features include: Manually create snapshots Automatically create snapshots, e.g. with YaST and zypp Automatically create timeline of snapshots Show and revert changes between snapshots Works with btrfs, ext4 and thin-provisioned LVM volumes Supports Access Control Lists and Extended Attributes Automatic cleanup of old snapshots Command line interface D-Bus interface PAM module to create snapshots during login and logout
These are my links for 23 gen 2014 from 12:32 to 13:23:
- Homepage – A collection of task oriented solutions in Puppet
- Ori File System – Ori is a distributed file system built for offline operation and empowers the user with control over synchronization operations and conflict resolution. We provide history through light weight snapshots and allow users to verify the history has not been tampered with. Through the use of replication instances can be resilient and recover damaged data from other nodes.
- Grafana – Graphite Dashboard – Grafana is meant to be a general purpose dashboard replacement for Graphite. Graphite is an incredible time series database and metric visualization tool. However the default dashboard and graph editor leaves much to be desired. The goal for Grafana is to be a dashboard and graph editor that is flexible, feature rich, easy to use and beautiful with low noice and clutter in its visual presentation.
- Gelsheet: The opensource web spreadsheet – GelSheet is a free and open source web spreadsheet that allow users to create, edit and export in many formats your everyday work. It's intended to run either standalone or integrated within another web tool. It was born as a part of Opengoo web office.
- OS X: abilitare la scrittura su NTFS | Gioxx’s Wall –
These are my links for 26 mag 2012 through 28 mag 2012: