These are my links for 4 mar 2015 through 5 mar 2015:
- EasyEngine – Easy WordPress Nginx – EasyEngine (ee) is a linux shell-script to manage your WordPress-Nginx websites on Ubuntu and Debian server.
- fresh – Keep your dot files fresh – fresh is a tool to source shell configuration (aliases, functions, etc) from others into your own configuration files. We also support files such as ackrc and gitconfig. Think of it as Bundler for your dot files.
- Free Cisco Online virtul Lab – Welcome to Cisco's Online Virtual Lab ! If you need to familiarise yourself with the cisco IOS or need some equipment to practice before you attend your cisco certification exams or probably you are preparing for an interview and need to brush up on your skills then you have come to right place Online Virtual Lab Cloud is an on-line lab accessible over the Internet. It consists of a hosted cloud of CCNA and CCNP lab. Within seconds you can connect to practice Cisco IOS commands on various Cisco Routers and Switches. It allows a hands-on learning experience without having to buy expensive equipment and no software installation is required My Online Virtual Lab is made for beginners are looking for sharpen their skills and move to a higher leve and for intermediate are looking for a complex environment to improve them skills with the practice. All Devices are Virtual I Rent A Lab **scenarios** not **equipment** .
- PassCore: A Self-Service AD Password Change Utility – Home – PassCore is a very simple 1-page web app written in C#, using ASP.NET MVC 4 and Directory Services. It allows users to change their Active Directory password on their own, provided the user is not disabled. PassCore does not require any configuration, as it obtains the principal context from the current domain. I wrote this in less than 2 hours. There really was no free alternative out there so hopefully this saves someone else some time and money. IMPORTANT: If you are going to expose this web app outside your LAN, please use https
These are my links for 26 set 2011 from 10:33 to 16:06:
- Spying Apache server activity and performance with mod_status | Debian/Ubuntu Tips & Tricks – On Debian based systems such as Ubuntu… Apache comes with mod_status compiled in by default.
mod_status provides information on your apache server activity and performance.
This tutorial will show you how to enable this feature in such a way that only requested issued from localhost will be accepted and served.
- Checkpoint FAQ – UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, THESE ANSWERS ALL PERTAIN TO NOKIA ENFORCEMENT POINTS RUNNING IPSO 3.8.1 OR IPSO 4.1 AND CHECKPOINT R55P, AND A WINDOWS MANAGEMENT CONSOLE.
- Free CCNA Labs – Table of Contents – If you want to earn the CCNA, you’re going to need “hands on” experience. Free CCNA Labs is your source for lab exercises and scenarios to help you prepare for the CCNA exam.
On this page, you’ll find all of my informative articles neatly organized (the lab exercises get their own page). It’s a bit sparse at the moment, but I’ll be adding several articles and labs every week. I’m occasionally recording videos to supplement the other content and provide demonstrations.
These are my links for 9 giu 2011 through 14 giu 2011:
- Main Page – WPKG | Open Source Software Deployment and Distribution – WPKG is an automated software deployment, upgrade and removal program for Windows.<br />
It can be used to push/pull software packages, such as Service Packs, hotfixes, or program installations from a central server (for example, Samba or Active Directory) to a number of workstations.<br />
It can run as a service to install software in the background (silent install), without user interaction.<br />
It can install MSI, InstallShield, PackagefortheWeb, Inno Setup, Nullsoft, other software installers or .exe packages, .bat and .cmd scripts and similar: no more repackaging to perform software installation.<br />
WPKG is open source software
- sadms.objectif-libre.com – SADMS is a free software programme. It takes care of handling configuration to achieve the integration of GNU/Linux hosts to an Active Directory domain. GNU/Linux hosts become Windows domain hosts and Windows domain users become GNU/Linux users.
- GNS3 | Graphical Network Simulator – What is GNS3 ?<br />
GNS3 is a graphical network simulator that allows simulation of complex networks.<br />
(Cisco IOS emulation)
These are my links for 21 lug 2010 through 22 lug 2010:
- TestKing Pass4Sure 70-290 MCSE 70-620 CCNA 640-802 70-270 70-291 70-647 … – Welcome to ExamCollection.com!<br />
Have you ever prepared for a certification exam using PDFs or braindumps? If yes, then I think you will agree with me that using practice test software is more comfortable and efficient way to prepare.<br />
The purpose of this site is to help you use TestKing, Pass4sure, CertifyMe, ActualTest, Braindumps and other PDFs as practice exams, not the multipage text documents as most of us have used it.<br />
Here you can download free practice tests for such certifications as MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, and so on. All tests on this site have been created with Visual CertExam Suite. Visual CertExam Suite is an exam simulator developed for certification exam preparation. You can also use it as a Trandumper replacement. Files with VCE extension can be opened with this program.
- Sagan from Softwink, Inc [800-538-9357] – Sagan is a multi-threaded, real time system and event log monitoring system, but with a twist. Sagan uses a "Snort" like rule set for detecting bad things happening on your network and/or computer systems. If Sagan detects a "bad thing" happening, that event can be stored to a Snort database (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and Sagan will attempt to correlate the event with your Snort Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention (IDS/IPS) system.
- Carta – Forbice – Sasso – La strategia per vincere
- How to improve creativity – A two part ( series on using psychological techniques to improve your creativity <br />
[via http://delicious.com/pecus ]