These are my links for 28 ott 2014 from 01:01 to 01:04:
- VeraCrypt – Home – VeraCrypt adds enhanced security to the algorithms used for system and partitions encryption making it immune to new developments in brute-force attacks. It also solves many vulnerabilities and security issues found in TrueCrypt.
- Mac Linux USB Loader by SevenBits – Mac Linux USB Loader is an application that allows you to create bootable USB drives containing a Linux distribution that can boot natively on Apple's Macintosh computers using their EFI system, regardless of whether or not the selected distribution has UEFI support. It is available in English, Spanish and Traditional Chinese.
- Building a (Cheap) 2×10 Gbit (Continuous) Packet Recorder using n2disk and PF_RING – Continuous packet recorders are devices that capture network traffic and save it to disk. The term continuous means that this activity is performed “continuously” until the device is active and not just for a few minutes.
These are my links for 2 ott 2014 through 3 ott 2014:
These are my links for 25 mag 2012 from 16:47 to 18:38:
- Tony’s VMware Site – I have assembled a package which you can download which will allow you to have Sound, Network, and CD ROM in your Windows For Workgroups 3.11 Virtual Machine. I also have found a copy of Netscape 4.0 which will work with Windows 3.11.
- Michele’s blog » Temperature in your server room – At work we bought a couple of Ethernet Boxes from MessPC to keep an eye on our different server room and monitore temperature, humidity and the presence of smoke. These Ethernet boxes are quite neat: they have one network port (10 Mbps half/duplex only, beware) and four RJ-45 ports where you plug-in the sensors you need. We got sensors for temperature, humidity and a smoke alarm.
- Nagios plugin debugging – This little perl-scripts captures STDOUT and STDERR of a nagios plugin. It writes the captured output to a temp. file. Then the output is returned to Nagios for further processing.
This allows to track down some problems when using plugins within Nagios. You'll get some information if you have problems accessing files, can view the expanded command-line parameters of service checks, view the performance data returned in a text file, etc.
It did help me several times – so feel free to try this out.
These are my links for 25 ago 2011 through 26 ago 2011:
- Free Generator of Barcode Tape Labels for Ultrium LTO Backup Libraries – This online web service allows you to generate Barcode Tape Labels for Ultrium LTO Backup Libraries in the PDF format. These labels are created following the IBM LTO Ultrium Cartridge Label Specification. Please feel free to generate as many labels as you want, up to 10000 at a time.
- Depicus Windows Graphical User Interface (GUI) – Free Wake on Lan for Windows Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- PicPick :: All-in-one Design Tools, Screen Capture, Image editor, Color Picker, Pixel Ruler… – PicPick is user friendly and full of features for creating your image, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home user.<br />
It is an all-in-one program that provides full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and even whiteboard.