These are my links for 5 nov 2014 from 10:48 to 13:51:
- Configuring OpenLDAP pass-through authentication to Active Directory – Alex Tcherniakhovski – Security – Site Home – MSDN Blogs – This particular functionality of OpenLDAP should be of special interest for environments where long term co-existence between OpenLDAP and Active Directory is required. By establishing pass-through authentication the following advantages could be achieved: Great end-user experience. No need to remember multiple passwords Increased security, due to the reduction of the attack surface (one less password store in the environment) Single password policy The rest of the post will expand on the instructions provided by the OpenLDAP 2.4 Administration guide on establishing pass-through authentication from OpenLDAP to Active Directory. Specifically, will will leverage the capability of SASL to use LDAP as an authentication back-end. In our case, Active Directory will play a role of such authentication back-end.
- Books – UNIX Systems Programming (BSD) – BitsInTheWind.com – ISBN 10: 0-937175-23-4 / ISBN 13: 9780937175231 O'Reilly & Associates January 1989 The following are made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may cite this document as a bibliographic reference in any works that you are writing. Any commercial use of this document, including printing and distribution to groups of people (such as a classroom) is prohibited without my prior written permission.
- osquery – With osquery, you can use SQL to query low-level operating system information. Under the hood, instead of querying static tables, these queries dynamically execute high-performance native code. The results of the SQL query are transparently returned to you quickly and easily.
- Boxupp – GUI tool to manage Puppet & Vagrant based project environments | Paxcel – Boxupp makes it easy for integrated management of development stacks over Vagrant and Puppet. Initially built over these two softwares, we plan to add support for more providers and provisioners * Integrated management environment for Vagrant and Puppet * Intelligence at its core * Simple Web GUI * Easy provisioning * Inbuilt console and editors * Start right from level zero ! * Share your configurations with team members.
These are my links for 26 mag 2010 through 11 giu 2010:
These are my links for 20 mag 2010 from 13:04 to 17:45:
- Come utilizzare netcat per effettuare il monitoraggio del traffico di rete – Le situazioni in cui si ha bisogno di effettuare il monitoraggio del traffico HTTP (o comunque TCP/UDP) tra un client ed un server sono molteplici: di solito questa esigenza si manifesta quando ad esempio si effettua il degg di un’applicazione web o comunque quando i dati che transitano devono (magari per motivi di sicurezza) essere registrati e storicizzati.
- Snippet Compiler – Great utility for compiling and testing .net code snippets!
- DenisFrati.it » Blog Archive » Manuale (incompleto) Caine 1.5 – Lo scorso autunno (2009) avvevo cominciato a lavorare alla stesura del manuale per la versione 1.5 di Caine, attualmente disponibile per il download in attesa della nuova release.<br />
Quando mi staccai dal progetto Caine lo sviluppo del manuale si fermò e lo stesso rimase incompleto e congelato.<br />
In questi giorni ho visto su LinuxMagazine (numero di giugno 2010) un corposo articolo riguardante Caine e mi sono detto che forse a qualcuno quella ventina di pagine di manuale incompleto potrebbero comunque fare comodo.
These are my links for 14 gen 2010 from 00:48 to 13:11:
- ideone.com – Choose language, paste code and input data (optionally), choose whether your code ought to be executed and whether it ought to be private (i.e. not listed in recent pastes) and click submit button. Then watch your code being executed, share it with your team or friends, or run it again with new input to debug.
- Airytec Switch Off – Shutdown your PC automatically or remotely from any computer or mobile phone – Switch Off is a lightweight easy-to-use tray-based system utility that could automatically shutdown, suspend or hibernate your system to cut your electricity bills and save the Environment by lowering your PC power consumption. It could also disconnect dial-up and VPN connections to cut your internet service bills as well. Automation options allows you to schedule all operations daily, weekly, past specified time or when PC becomes idle.
- IBM AIX Tips and Tricks –
- Jay Sri Ram. Bharat Mata Ki Jay – I want to share some of my technical knowledge which I gathered and […]some scripts which I wrote. I will be happy if any of these information helps you. Lot of these information I figured out by myself and some of these information I collected from several websites. My objective is to share my documents with whoever want. Whenever I get some free time I try to learn new stuffs and I like to share those[…]
Appunti su aix, hp-ux, linux e solaris. Tips e script