These are my links for 26 feb 2014 through 3 mar 2014:
- Introducing Kite ! – Kite is a gmail clone you can install on a server of your own. It's pretty limited for the moment, but I hope to get something usable in the next few months.
- Mailpile: Let’s take e-mail back! – Mailpile is email software (an app) that runs on your desktop or laptop computer. You interact with the program using your web browser. The goal of Mailpile is to allow people to send e-mail in a more secure and private manner than before.
- xml2csv-conv – Command line XML to CSV converter – Google Project Hosting – xml2csv-conv is command line tool for converting data from XML schema to CSV. The tool has many command line options. The software is platform independent and was written in Java language.
- Authenticating other services against AD – SambaWiki – Maybe you finished setting up your new/migrated samba4 domain and having now the job to hook up several other services to Active Directory or LDAP. Then you will find here a place for configuration examples. Please keep in mind, that some of the examples here may only work on specific plattforms and/or distributions and have to be adapted.
- Eight Ways to Blacklist with Apache\’s mod_rewrite | Perishable Press – With the imminent release of the next series of (4G) blacklist articles here at Perishable Press, now is the perfect time to examine eight of the most commonly employed blacklisting methods achieved with Apache’s incredible rewrite module, mod_rewrite. In addition to facilitating site security, the techniques presented in this article will improve your understanding of the different rewrite methods available with mod_rewrite.
These are my links for 14 mag 2013 through 21 mag 2013:
- Caching Nameserver using dnsmasq – dnsmasq is a lightweight, open-source DNS forwarder and DHCP server. In this article we go through how to prepare the system in order to run dnsmasq and also how to configure the latter as a caching-only DNS server. A configuration file is also provided as a drop-in replacement for the default dnsmasq.conf that ships with your system. dnsmasq is available in most Linux distributions.
- Docker – the Linux container engine – Docker is an open-source engine which automates the deployment of applications as highly portable, self-sufficient containers which are independent of hardware, language, framework, packaging system and hosting provider.
- 5G Blacklist 2012 : Perishable Press – The 5G Blacklist helps reduce the number of malicious URL requests that hit your website. It’s one of many ways to improve the security of your site and protect against evil exploits, bad requests, and other nefarious garbage. [ via http://www.skyflash.it/internet-reti/sicurezza/protezione-di-un-sito-web-tramite-htaccess-5g-blacklist-2013/8061/ ]
These are my links for 22 apr 2013 through 13 mag 2013:
These are my links for 17 gen 2013 from 12:08 to 14:17:
- grml.org – Debian Live system / CD for sysadmins and texttool-users – What is Grml?
Grml is a bootable live system (Live-CD) based on Debian. Grml includes a collection of GNU/Linux software especially for system administrators. Users don't have to install anything on fixed storage. Grml is especially well suited for administrative tasks like installation, deployment and system rescue.
- The Ultimate USB Stick Setup [splitbrain.org] – 32GB is a lot of space, so why not fill some of it with useful stuff you might need from time to time:
Windows 7 Installer, because a Windows reinstalls tend to happen suddenly
Some portable Windows tools, to make that System more bearable
Some Linux Live system(s) for data recovery and general PC maintenance
The Arch Linux install image, just in case someone needs assimilation
Here's how I set it up.
- ViewDNS.info – Your one source for DNS related tools!
[ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]