Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 30 Dic 2015 through 17 Feb 2016:
- Robtex – We aim to make the fastest and most comprehensive free DNS lookup tool on the Internet
- Try Perl: learn the basics of the Perl language in your browser – Welcome to Try Perl ! The window on your right is an interactive Perl interpreter. You can type Perl statements and watch it run. [ via MD http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/136604576916 ]
- Syncthing – Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and how it's transmitted over the Internet.
- AlessandroZ/LaZagne · GitHub – The LaZagne project is an open source application used to retrieve lots of passwords stored on a local computer. Each software stores its passwords using different techniques (plaintext, APIs, custom algorithms, databases, etc.). This tool has been developed for the purpose of finding these passwords for the most commonly-used software. At this moment, it supports 22 Programs on Microsoft Windows and 12 on a Linux/Unix-Like OS.
These are my links for 28 giu 2012 through 1 lug 2012:
- Linux Training – Paul Cobbaut has written an in-depth series on learning Linux for novice sysadmins or just those curious about the command line. Beginning with setting up a virtual machine for the lessons, the guide proceeds to cover a massive amount of material, including:
FHS, Bash, vi, users, groups, file permissions, ACLs, file links, processes, pipes, filters, scripting, disks, partitions, file systems, mounting, UUID, RAID, LVM, GRUB/LILO, init, kernel, libraries, TCP/IP, bonding, SSH, inetd, xinetd, OpenSSH, nfs, at, cron, syslog, installation, packages, backup, performance, iptables, Samba, MySQL, SELinux, Apache, Squid, IPv6, and DNS/BIND.
Formats include HTML, PDF, and DocBook source.
[via http://tinyapps.org/blog/nix/201206250715_linux_course.html ]
- home | movies.io – movies.io combines a pleasant and great-looking user interface with all the functionality needed to find and collect the best films out there.
Sign in, and you'll be able to create watchlists, edit them with your friends, and subscribe to their RSS feeds for automatic download.
- FTPbox – File syncing on your own host – FTPbox is an open-source application that allows you to synchronize your files to your own host, via FTP. This way, you can access your files anywhere, without having to pay for disk space on some 3rd-party website!
- Graphite – Scalable Realtime Graphing – Graphite – Graphite is a highly scalable real-time graphing system. As a user, you write an application that collects numeric time-series data that you are interested in graphing, and send it to Graphite's processing backend, carbon, which stores the data in Graphite's specialized database. The data can then be visualized through graphite's web interfaces.
[ via http://www.zarrelli.org/ ]
jtheo è Stephen Fry grazie per la cache a WP Super Cache