These are my links for 15 mar 2017
- EasyEngine – Easy WordPress Nginx – EasyEngine (ee) is a linux shell-script to manage your WordPress-Nginx websites on Ubuntu and Debian server.
- fresh – Keep your dot files fresh – fresh is a tool to source shell configuration (aliases, functions, etc) from others into your own configuration files. We also support files such as ackrc and gitconfig. Think of it as Bundler for your dot files.
- Cloud Orchestration & Cloud Automation the DevOps Way | Cloudify – Orchestrate Real Apps on the Cloud with Cloudify Achieve a smooth transition to the cloud and easy automation of even the most complex applications throughout their entire lifecycle with Cloudify. Orchestrate the creation of the whole cloud infrastructure required for your application, starting from compute resources all the way down to networks and block storage devices. Cloudify will then deploy your applications to the cloud (OpenStack, VMWare vSphere, or even bare metal like Softlayer), monitor their progress and scale them when needed. With Cloudify, you won’t be locked in to any one cloud provider or one type of cloud; deploy the same application in your own data center or on the cloud of your choice using your favorite automation and configuration management tools. Monitor, manage and scale your application with Cloudify, whatever the topology or technology stack.
- BLACKLISTALERT.ORG – Email Problem ? – Test if your IP or DOMAIN is blacklisted in a spamdatabase – Undelivered Email ? – Test if your IP or DOMAIN is blacklisted in a spamdatabse.
- Ridiculously simple NTLM Authentication for Apache (Ubuntu) | Kieran Barnes-Lucas
We all know Ubuntu makes things amazingly simple. This is the best I’ve found so far. NTLM authentication in Apache used to take a while to setup, it used to be tricky, fiddly – generally a bit hit and miss.
These are my links for 21 set 2015 through 24 set 2015:
- IOWait. (Sysadmin’s bedtime horror story) – […] hope this helps someone out there. The last 3 days, I have had my server crash on me every 2-3 hours. At first I thought it would be a spike in the traffic, since I couldn’t find any crash reports from Apache, and there was a spike in the traffic at this time. So I increased the resources on the server. It crashed again, every 2-3 hours […] It wasn't my case but… who knows in the future?
- Apache mod_deflate and mod_cache issues | Devon Hillard’s Digital Sanctuary – The Problem: Using Apache mod_deflate and mod_disk_cache (or other mod_cache) together can create far too many cached files. The Background: Apache is a web server with many different modules you can load in to enhance it. Two common ones are mod_deflate and mod_cache (or mod_disk_cache).
- haskellcamargo/skype-unofficial-client · GitHub – (unofficial) Skype client built on top of node webkit [ via http://www.lffl.org/2015/09/skype-web-client-linux.html ]
- dfletcher/tsws · GitHub – TSWS, A Totally Simple Web Server
- Home | Lattice – Lattice aspires to make clustering containers easy. Lattice includes a cluster scheduler, http load balancing, log aggregation and health management. Lattice containers can be long running or temporary tasks which get dynamically scaled and balanced across a cluster. Lattice packages components from Cloud Foundry to provide a cloud native platform for individual developers and small teams.
These are my links for 23 lug 2015 through 28 lug 2015:
- VMware KB: Sample configuration of EtherChannel / Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) with ESXi/ESX and Cisco/HP switches – This article provides information on the concepts, limitations, and some sample configurations of link aggregation, NIC Teaming, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and EtherChannel connectivity between ESXi/ESX and Physical Network Switches, particularly for Cisco and HP.
- bettercap – A complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM framework. – bettercap is a complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM tool and framework with every kind of diagnostic and offensive feature you could need in order to perform a man in the middle attack. Made in Italy with love by Simone "evilsocket" Margaritelli.
- p8952/bocker · GitHub – Docker implemented in 100 lines of bash [ via Naif on VUA ]
These are my links for 22 mag 2015 through 29 mag 2015:
- Reducing PDF file-size in Linux | The Road to Elysium – The other day I downloaded a PDF that ended up being a whole lot bigger than I thought. A “whopping” 230MB, which is another deal compared to the 30MB PDF’s that I’m accustomed to. So how to reduce the file-size? Ghostscript to the rescue!
- Automate tmux sessions with tmuxinator – For those of us who spend a lot of time at a terminal, tmux is almost always part of our standard arsenal of tools. In my quest to make tmux a little more flexible, I came across tmuxinator today.
- About ShellCheck – ShellCheck is a static analysis and linting tool for sh/bash scripts. It's mainly focused on handling typical beginner and intermediate level syntax errors and pitfalls where the shell just gives a cryptic error message or strange behavior, but it also reports on a few more advanced issues where corner cases can cause delayed failures.