These are my links for 3 Dic 2015 through 8 Dic 2015:
- minio/mc · GitHub – Minio client (mc) provides a set of tools to work with Amazon S3 compatible cloud storage and filesystems. It has features to resume partial downloads, progress bar and parallel copy. Minio client is written in Golang and released under Apache license v2. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/134793050379 ]
- Choosing an HTTP Status Code — Stop Making It Hard | Racksburg – What could be simpler than returning HTTP status codes? Did the page render? Great, return 200. Does the page not exist? That’s a 404. Do I want to redirect the user to another page? 302, or maybe 301.
- Spinnaker: Global Continuous Delivery – Spinnaker is an open source, multi-cloud continuous delivery platform for releasing software changes with high velocity and confidence. It provides two core sets of features: cluster management and deployment management. Below we give a top-level overview of these features. [ via http://cloudacademy.com/blog/netflix-spinnaker/ ]
These are my links for 18 nov 2015 through 24 nov 2015:
- Come suddividere il log di WordPress in file separati tramite Apache – Otherplus Tech – Quando usiamo WordPress su un server Apache siamo quasi sempre abituati ad avere un solo file di log per gli accessi del nostro sito e alcune volte due file per dividere gli accessi normali da quelli in errore. Ultimamente ho avuto un’esperienza da un cliente proprio su questo argomento specifico e abbiamo dovuto generare i file in maniera tale da dividere le informazioni che riguardavano la sezione classica da quella admin, ajax, wp-content etc.
- Using AWS Virtual Tape Library as Storage for Bacula – CAPSIDE – In this article, we will set up a Storage Gateway virtual machine on-premises that will cache and buffer backup data from Bacula.
- Tiny Puppet – Yet Another Puppet Abstraction Layer – Tiny Puppet is a Puppet module that allows management of virtually any application on any Operating System: It’s based on the assumption that its user knows and wants to control how to shape the managed application’s configuration file: It’s not a joke, it just works like that, as long as our application can be installed via a native package (Tiny Puppet can manage also additional repos) and we know how to configure it.
These are my links for 28 set 2015 through 3 ott 2015:
- AWS Performance Tuning – This guide introduces best practices for tuning Riak cluster performance in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) environment.
- Guide to Windows Batch Scripting – /* steve jansen */ – This series will share some of the tips and tricks I’ve picked up through the years of working with Windows professionally. I’ll be the first to admit the Unix shells of the world are far superior to the Windows command prompt (or even Windows PowerShell). Windows is a fact of life for most professionals writing code for coporate customers; this series aims to make life with Windows a little easier.
- donnemartin/saws · GitHub – A Supercharged AWS Command Line Interface (CLI). http://bit.ly/git-saws
These are my links for 21 set 2015 through 24 set 2015:
- IOWait. (Sysadmin’s bedtime horror story) – […] hope this helps someone out there. The last 3 days, I have had my server crash on me every 2-3 hours. At first I thought it would be a spike in the traffic, since I couldn’t find any crash reports from Apache, and there was a spike in the traffic at this time. So I increased the resources on the server. It crashed again, every 2-3 hours […] It wasn't my case but… who knows in the future?
- Apache mod_deflate and mod_cache issues | Devon Hillard’s Digital Sanctuary – The Problem: Using Apache mod_deflate and mod_disk_cache (or other mod_cache) together can create far too many cached files. The Background: Apache is a web server with many different modules you can load in to enhance it. Two common ones are mod_deflate and mod_cache (or mod_disk_cache).
- haskellcamargo/skype-unofficial-client · GitHub – (unofficial) Skype client built on top of node webkit [ via http://www.lffl.org/2015/09/skype-web-client-linux.html ]
- dfletcher/tsws · GitHub – TSWS, A Totally Simple Web Server
- Home | Lattice – Lattice aspires to make clustering containers easy. Lattice includes a cluster scheduler, http load balancing, log aggregation and health management. Lattice containers can be long running or temporary tasks which get dynamically scaled and balanced across a cluster. Lattice packages components from Cloud Foundry to provide a cloud native platform for individual developers and small teams.