These are my links for 2 nov 2012 from 11:31 to 12:17:
These are my links for 27 feb 2012 through 5 mar 2012:
These are my links for 8 apr 2010 through 14 apr 2010:
- email@example.com – shell script, appunti e note su sed, awk, sun e cluster, oracle, iptable e altro in italiano!
- Fun with Sendmail on AIX – Summary: Using Sendmail on AIX® may be considered a thing of the past, with all the available choices for mail servers on the market. However, Sendmail still has its uses. This article provides some tips and tricks for using Sendmail on AIX.
- Realtime Nexus Digital Library – Free eBooks and publications for information technology professionals and executives – Realtime Nexus Digital Library is the leading resource for IT professionals to access free IT eBooks, guides, podcasts, and articles that will help them do their job better<br />
These are my links for 26 gen 2010 through 30 gen 2010:
- Network monitoring with Nagios and OpenBSD – Una guida in italiano all'installazione configurazione di nagios sotto BSD
- UNIX Performance Management – The purpose of this paper is to introduce the performance analyst to some of the free tools available to monitor and manage performance on UNIX systems, and to provide a guideline on how to diagnose and fix performance problems in that environment. The paper is based on the author’s experiences with AIX and will cover many of the tools available on that and other UNIX platforms. It will also provide some Rules of Thumb for analyzing the performance of UNIX systems. The paper has been updated to include some of the things that can be done in order to make sure that the web server will perform well.
- UNIX BASH scripting: Replace values in XML using sed and awk – […]Even though sed or awk is not suggested to work with XMLs (generally a programing language like Perl or Python is more preferred), there can be simple cases where we can make use of sed or awk to perform certain search and replace in simple XML s. Here is an simple example[…]