These are my links for 3 set 2014 from 14:20 to 17:01:
- Add autodiscover.xml support for easy email client provisioning : Atmail Help – autodiscover.xml is a mechanism through which an email service provider can publish email configuration settings that common email clients can use to simplify initial email client configuration. Users simply provide email address and password and the email client discovers the rest of the settings. The user doesn't need to know the mailserver hostname, POP/IMAP, port numbers, or SSL settings. Everything 'just works'!
- ViReR.NeT: Outlook 2007 autodiscover with apache php exim dovecot – AutoDiscover.xml in linux environement: Tested ok with apache 2.2 php5 dovecot exim ldap login firstname.lastname@example.org I have recently been doing a lot of work with Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007 clients. They have this wonderful feature called "autodiscovery", which when your exchagne server is correctly configured allows clients to automatically pull all of their settings from the server and just work. Microsoft also introduced autodiscovery for POP3/IMAP and SMTP services. This is great, but when our clients go to set up Outlook it doesn't correctly autodetect the settings required for the mail server. Enter the autodiscover.xml script. We have written a PHP script that dynamically generates the correct autodiscover.xml file based on the clients email address. Read on for more…
- Tribler – Search and stream torrents Towards anonymous streaming
These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 10:04 to 10:43:
- Observium – Observium is an autodiscovering network monitoring platform supporting a wide range of hardware platforms and operating systems including Cisco, Windows, Linux, HP, Juniper, Dell, FreeBSD, Brocade, Netscaler, NetApp and many more. Observium seeks to provide a powerful yet simple and intuitive interface to the health and status of your network. Observium Open Source is available free and open source. Observium Professional adds rapid patches, security fixes and additional features and hardware support for a small yearly license fee.
- A Visual Expedition Inside the Linux File Systems – […] This is an exercise in visualization and kernel exploration. I'm not an expert in either of them but I like file systems and I also find great pleasure in creating visual representations of the things around me […]
- Greyhole – Redundant Storage Pooling using Samba – An application that uses Samba to create a storage pool of all your available hard drives, and allows you to create redundant copies of the files you store, in order to prevent data loss when part of your hardware fails.
- PUB1.DE – the largest public and free AS/400 on the internet – Welcome to PUB1.DE – your public AS/400 for everyone. This server is free for use for every registered user, for developers and people interested in IBM iSeries technology. If you need more options, visit RZKH GmbH for affordable options, no matter if you need a single user profile or multiple dedicated servers.
- Facette: Time series data visualization and graphing software – Facette is a time series data (called metrics) visualization software, it doesn’t collect nor store these data on its own. Through providers, it inventories other collect/storage tools’ local metrics, and queries those remote storage resources when the user requests time series data to be displayed on a graph.
These are my links for 5 set 2011 through 7 set 2011:
- SpaceSniffer features – Find lost space on your disks the easy way.<br />
[via http://www.technibble.com/spacesniffer-disk-analyzer ]
- Configuring Exchange Server 2007 Web Services URLs – […] Exchange Server 2007 has a new feature called AutoDiscover which provides Outlook 2007 with configuration information. This is sent as an XML file and contains all the information needed to create the profile automatically as the URLs used by Outlook 2007 […]<br />
Una feature? Un danno! Maledetti… Ma come gli funziona il cervello in Microsoft?
- Computer Science: Free Courses | Open Culture – Get free Computer Science courses from the world’s leading universities. You can download these audio & video courses straight to your computer or mp3 player. For more online courses, visit our complete collection of Free Courses.<br />
[ via Bru Blogs Aggregator ]