These are my links for 3 set 2014 from 14:20 to 17:01:
- Add autodiscover.xml support for easy email client provisioning : Atmail Help – autodiscover.xml is a mechanism through which an email service provider can publish email configuration settings that common email clients can use to simplify initial email client configuration. Users simply provide email address and password and the email client discovers the rest of the settings. The user doesn't need to know the mailserver hostname, POP/IMAP, port numbers, or SSL settings. Everything 'just works'!
- ViReR.NeT: Outlook 2007 autodiscover with apache php exim dovecot – AutoDiscover.xml in linux environement: Tested ok with apache 2.2 php5 dovecot exim ldap login firstname.lastname@example.org I have recently been doing a lot of work with Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007 clients. They have this wonderful feature called "autodiscovery", which when your exchagne server is correctly configured allows clients to automatically pull all of their settings from the server and just work. Microsoft also introduced autodiscovery for POP3/IMAP and SMTP services. This is great, but when our clients go to set up Outlook it doesn't correctly autodetect the settings required for the mail server. Enter the autodiscover.xml script. We have written a PHP script that dynamically generates the correct autodiscover.xml file based on the clients email address. Read on for more…
- Tribler – Search and stream torrents Towards anonymous streaming
These are my links for 18 nov 2010 through 22 nov 2010:
- proXPN – Create a FREE VPN Account – Secure your internet connection … – What proXPN does…<br />
upgrades your internet connection with VPN encryption<br />
secures all types of connections from DSL and cable to 3G<br />
gives you 100% private access to the internet<br />
allows you to access content restricted to the United States<br />
With proXPN nobody* can…<br />
see the websites you visit<br />
hijack your passwords, credit cards, or banking details<br />
intercept and spy on your email, IMs, calls, or anything else<br />
record your web history<br />
run traces to find out where you live<br />
[via http://www.afhome.org/ ]
- FREE VPN ACCOUNT | Best Free VPN Service – Yes, our VPN service is FREE! You pay nothing to use our high quality VPN service. Our service is maintained through the fund coming from advertisement and donation. Since we are expert in VPN service for many years, our service is extremely reliable and with high quality!<br />
[via http://www.afhome.org/ ]
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- FYI :: Operating Systems Release History :: Software Development … – Last updated: June 21, 2005<br />
The release history (below) includes the published dates (E&OE) when the vendor will withdraw product availability and support for various released versions of their respective operating systems. Knowing these dates in advance helps customers (e.g., system administrators) to plan and make informed IT decisions (such as operating system upgrades, software and hardware purchases, etc.).<br />
Similarly, application developers can respond proactively through adaptive maintenace, or at least be aware of (and thus, anticipate) inquiries about migration (e.g., environment differences), compatibility (e.g., APIs), and porting (e.g., 32-bit to 64-bit).<br />
Disclaimer: Please check with the vendor's web site for updates and program details (e.g., support options, service level, geographical differences, etc.).<br />
[Occhio che è aggiornata al 2005]
These are my links for 30 gen 2010 through 7 feb 2010:
- flashrom – flashrom is a utility for identifying, reading, writing, verifying and erasing flash chips. It's often used to flash BIOS/EFI/coreboot/firmware images.
- glype proxy script – free anonymous proxies list – Glype proxy script is a free-to-use, web-based proxy script written in PHP. Similar to a typical proxy server, a web-proxy script downloads requested web pages and files and forwards them back to the user. The service is provided by a web page itself, which allows instant access to the proxy without editing your browser connection settings[…]
- Repairing and re-registering the WMI – If you experience behavior when using WMI, such as application errors or scripts that used to work are no longer working, you may have a corrupted WMI repository. To fix a corrupted WMI repository, use these step…
- Tuning the AIX file caches – Wikistix – By default, AIX is tuned for a mixed workload, and will grow its VMM file cache up to 80% of physical RAM. While this may be great for an NFS server, SMTP relay or web server, it is very poor for running any application which does its own cache management. This includes most databases (Oracle, DB2, Sybase, PostgreSQL, MySQL using InnoDB tables, TSM) and some other software (eg. the Squid web cache).
Common symptoms include high paging (high pgspin and pgspout in topas), high system CPU time, the lrud kernel thread using CPU, slow overall system throughput, slow backups and slow process startup.
For most database systems, the ideal solution is to use raw logical volumes. If this is not acceptable, then direct I/O and concurrent I/O should be used. If for some reason this is not possible, then the last solution is to tune the AIX file caches to be less aggressive