These are my links for 10 gen 2014 through 15 gen 2014:
- » Linuxaria – Everything about GNU/Linux and Open source SSH in 2 steps on Linux with Google Authenticator – Many security policies require you to change the port number of the SSH service to ensure greater security in a Linux system. Situation now used throughout the IT world and used mostly by users who have their own private server. Today I want to show you how to add another security layer without having to change the SSH port. To do this we’ll incorporate the famous Google Authenticator to our ssh service, in this way we’ll have a safe, two steps security, by entering our password and the combination given from the GA application. Let’s see how to do this…
- SoftEther VPN Project – SoftEther VPN Project – SoftEther VPN is one of the most powerful and easiest VPN software in the world. It is freeware, developed as an academic research project in University of Tsukuba, Japan. Download SoftEther VPN and enjoy it today. It is open source. Features * Easy to establish both remote-access and site-to-site VPN. * SSL-VPN Tunneling on HTTPS to pass through NATs and firewalls. * Revolutionary VPN over ICMP and VPN over DNS features. * Ethernet-bridging (L2) and IP-routing (L3) over VPN. * Embedded dynamic-DNS and NAT-traversal so that no static nor fixed IP address is required. * AES 256-bit and RSA 4096-bit encryptions. * 1Gbps-class high-speed throughput performance with low memory and CPU usage. * Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone are supported. * SSL-VPN (HTTPS) and 6 major VPN protocols (OpenVPN, IPsec, L2TP, MS-SSTP, L2TPv3 and EtherIP) [ via http://www.net-security.org/secworld.php?id=16171 ]
These are my links for 10 dic 2013 through 19 dic 2013:
- Private group chat and IM, business and team collaboration – HipChat – Group chat and IM built for teams. PERSISTENT CHAT ROOMS + DRAG-AND-DROP FILE SHARING + DESKTOP, MOBILE, AND WEB APPS
- kandanapp/kandan · GitHub – What is Kandan? Kandan is a private chat service for your company or team. You can invite colleagues to share ideas and files in a persistent group chat room or rooms. Unlike HipChat or other alternatives, Kandan is completely Open Source and can be hosted internally or externally by your organization or by a third party.
- GitSvnCrashCourse – Git SCM Wiki – Welcome to the Git crash course for SVN users! This introduces you to Git based on your current Subversion knowledge. If you want to migrate your company from SVN to Git, see the SVN migration page. If you want a list of common commands, see the Git Cheat Sheet (or the git-svn guide if you are using Git as a subversion client. Many non-SVN-specific guides are also available. This crash course is based on Pasky's unmaintained version.
- Use vim at its best to edit your Puppet manifests – Linuxaria – Using this repository you’ll enable the following plugins: pathogen Makes it super easy to install plugins and runtime files in their own private directories. snipmate.vim snipMate.vim aims to be an unobtrusive, concise vim script that implements some of TextMate’s snippets features in Vim. syntastic Syntastic is a syntax checking plugin that runs files through external syntax checkers and displays any resulting errors to the user. This can be done on demand, or automatically as files are saved. If syntax errors are detected, the user is notified and is happy because they didn’t have to compile their code or execute their script to find them. tabular Sometimes, it’s useful to line up text. Naturally, it’s nicer to have the computer do this for you, since aligning things by hand quickly becomes unpleasant. vim-puppet Make vim more Puppet friendly! vim-fugitive Provides an amazingly deep Git integration for vim.
These are my links for 19 feb 2013 through 22 feb 2013:
These are my links for 24 mar 2012 through 5 apr 2012:
- LINUX VPN server for Android | Zews.org – Fedora 15 used for VPN server
VPN server is behid a firewall
L2TP/IPSec PSK VPN so it would be compatible with all of my Android devices
Punch a hole throuh you firewall. I have an iptables firewall and use fwbuilder to edit the firewall rules.
- Android L2TP/IPSec VPN mini-howto — BrainBlog – I would have preferred that my Android 1.6 device supported OpenVPN out of the box. Unfortunately, this is only available for rooted devices and a bit of suffering. Instead, I went for configuring IPsec inside L2TP VPN server. All of it stuffed into an old and low-end Soekris net4511 board running Voyage Linux.
- How to set up a VPN server for Android Clients | Android Apps by Doenter Limited – Have problems with connecting your Android device to a VPN server? In this how-to, we intend to cover server configuration that are known to work with Android clients.
You probably also need to configure firewalls and routing in order for the server to work as you intend. That is not covered here.
This page is far from complete, and when time permits new configurations will be added.
- Installation on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.4) – OtterHub – OTRS Community Wiki – This article describes the installation of OTRS 3.0.x on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (version 10.04 LTS).
- UVK – Ultra Virus Killer – With simple and intuitive interface, UVK allows users to detect and delete all types of malware and spyware from infected systems. It also includes lots of tools to repair windows after the disinfection.