These are my links for 9 Dic 2015 through 10 Dic 2015:
- Dynamic multi-point VPN with OpenNHRP powered linux hub – This post aims to explain how to configure a dynamic multi-point site-to-site VPN over IPSEC between CISCO routers and a Linux machine using the NHRP protocol. […] To support the NHRP protocol I used OpenNHRP, an open-source implementation of the NHRP protocol. To bring up the IPSec tunnels, I used racoon with pre-shared key based authentication.
- portableR – portableR is a version of R statistics that have all their static libraries within the same folder, this lets run in x86_64 VMs. This project is aimed to run in web servers to build microservices (AWS Lambda) that require R to process data, png chart generation, etc.
These are my links for 27 giu 2013 through 3 lug 2013:
- Miniflux – Minimalist and Open Source News Reader – Miniflux is a minimalist and open source news reader. Features: Optimized for readability Very easy to use Minimalist design Fast Efficient No social network support No advertising and user tracking Privacy No data locking, host anywhere Web based Mobile ready Secure Translated into several languages Super simple installation Open source and free software [ via http://tinyapps.org/blog/nix/201307020700_miniflux.html ]
- Cozy, a personal cloud you can hack, host and delete – Cozy a personal cloud you can host, hack, and delete [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/54433660862/cozy ]
- How to interpret the status of dpkg (–list)? | Programming in Linux – dpkg (debian package manager) is the package manager for Ubuntu (debian based distributions). dpkg can be used to install packages in Ubuntu. With dpkg, you can see the status of various packages like: the packages are currently installed the packages are removed the configuration files are present marked for removal Let’s explore the output of dpkg –list.
- Jugnu Life :-): How to install Tomcat in Linux (Ubuntu) – To install Tomcat we need Java to be installed in the system. If you want to know how to install Java on Linux you can refer this earlier post on the same. We can install Java either using packages (apt , yum) or manually. This post explains how to do it manually. The main advantage of doing it manually is that all the tomcat files are in one location. The automated installation will spread the setup files across various locations. It places the Tomcat configuration files at various non standard places.
These are my links for 27 lug 2012 through 30 lug 2012:
- Rex V: an AJAX Regular EXpression eValuator – – This site is a Regular Expression evaluator for several different regular expression systems:
- calligrafia.org » il sito dell’Associazione Calligrafica Italiana – […] Nel settembre 1991 a Milano, un gruppo di calligrafi fonda l'Associazione calligrafica Italiana. Da allora il programma dell'Associazione è cresciuto con successo anche grazie ai contatti mantenuti con altre associazioni calligrafiche all'estero (in Europa e in America) garantendo così scambi di informazioni e soprattutto la possibilità di avvalersi della collaborazione di insegnanti di riconosciuta competenza. In questi anni l'ACI ha sicuramente ottenuto successi e risultati. Oramai la calligrafia è praticata anche in Italia, sono state organizzate mostre e avviati contatti con biblioteche e scuole[…]
- Rajiv’s blog – I was in charge of scaling Dropbox for a while, from roughly 4,000 to 40,000,000 users. For most of that time we had one to three people working on the backend. Here are some suggestions on scaling, particularly in a resource-constrained, fast-growing environment that can’t always afford to do things “the right way” (i.e., any real-world engineering project ;-). If people find this useful, I’ll try to come up with more tips and write a part 2.
These are my links for 1 feb 2012 through 2 feb 2012:
- WP WAF – WordPress Web Application Firewall | Gianni Amato – Ecco la preview di ciò che inizialmente è nato come IDS per monitorare gli attacchi ai miei blog e man mano cresciuto fino a prendere le sembianze di un IPS.
WP WAF è un plugin per WordPress (leggero e per nulla invasivo) il cui scopo è quello di bloccare ed eventualmente notificare alla propria casella di posta i dettagli dell’attacco alla piattaforma.
[via http://www.afhome.org/2012/02/01/un-firewall-per-wordpress/ ]
- Sumo Paint | Online Image Editor – Sumo Paint – online image editor and drawing application
- PHP and AJAX shell console – Ever wanted to execute commands on your server through php to mimick a shell login? Now you can. I'm calling this file (see below) shell.php and it allows you to run commands on your web server with the same permissions that your php executable has.