These are my links for 25 feb 2013 through 19 mar 2013:
- owncloud 5.0: Unable to upload files – Issue #2006 – The php version of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS it's too old for Owncloud 5.0. Here an help to upgrade to php 5.4
- Xiki – A shell console with GUI features – Xiki does what shell consoles do, but lets you edit everything at any time. It's trivial to make your own commands and menus to access other tools. [ via braindead.tumblr.com ]
- Active Directory Management with PowerShell in Windows Server 2008 R2 – One of the first things you notice with Windows Server 2008 R2 is that PowerShell 2.0 has become central to the admin function There is a powerful Active Directory module for Powershell that contains a provider and cmdlets that are designed to allow you to manage Active Directory from the command line. Now, you can also use versions for previous versions of Windows Server.
These are my links for 4 feb 2013 through 13 feb 2013:
These are my links for 29 nov 2012 from 15:24 to 16:55:
- PowerShell Commands (CMDLETs) for Active Directory by Quest – The ActiveRoles Management Shell for Active Directory is a set of free, predefined commands for Windows PowerShell, the powerful command line and scripting language developed by Microsoft. These commands are designed to help administrators automate common, repetitive and bulk management tasks for Active Directory, such as creating, removing or updating objects in AD.
- PowerGUI.org – Free Windows Powershell Community – Welcome to PowerGUI.org – a free community for PowerGUI, a graphical user interface and script editor for Microsoft Windows PowerShell!
- ksh_timer – An interface to evaluate function execution time in shell script in each function or in user-defined sections
Summary: ksh_timer helps ksh script developers or administrators to find out quickly and with minimal change in their script, what functions or user-defined sections are time consuming. By default, ksh_timer will time the overall script and each function defined and used in the script. Users can define additional sections of the scripts they need to be timed.
These are my links for 10 ott 2012 from 00:36 to 00:57:
- miracle2k/emma · GitHub – Emma is a graphical toolkit for MySQL database developers and administrators. It provides dialogs to create or modify MySQL databases, tables, and associated indexes. The results of an executed query are displayed in a resultset where the record data can be edited by the user, if the SQL statemant allows for it. The SQL editor and resultset view are grouped in tabs. Results can be exported to CSV files. Multiple simultaneous opened MySQL connections are possible. Emma is the successor of yamysqlfront.
- The NanoURL Project | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – The nanoURL project is essentially a script similar to the one used at tinyurl.com, which takes long URLs and turns them into shorter and more easily-remembered URLs. Web administration interface and installer included!
- RT: Request Tracker – Best Practical – RT is a battle-tested issue tracking system which thousands of organizations use for bug tracking, help desk ticketing, customer service, workflow processes, change management, network operations, youth counselling and even more. Organizations around the world have been running smoothly thanks to RT for over 10 years.
RT 4.0 is a major update. It's chock full of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. Don't miss our What's New in 4 series.
There's no need to wait for a quote or for a sales person to send you a demo. The full, enterprise-ready version of RT is always available at absolutely no cost under an open source license. That means it's yours to use and customize however you'd like. We built RT from the ground up to be easy to adapt to your organization and your needs.
- Zentyal Linux small business server | Free System Administration software downloads at SourceForge.net – Zentyal is an open source alternative to Windows Small Business Server
- Resara Server | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – An easy-to-use, AD compatible Linux domain controller and file server