These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 10:04 to 10:43:
- Observium – Observium is an autodiscovering network monitoring platform supporting a wide range of hardware platforms and operating systems including Cisco, Windows, Linux, HP, Juniper, Dell, FreeBSD, Brocade, Netscaler, NetApp and many more. Observium seeks to provide a powerful yet simple and intuitive interface to the health and status of your network. Observium Open Source is available free and open source. Observium Professional adds rapid patches, security fixes and additional features and hardware support for a small yearly license fee.
- A Visual Expedition Inside the Linux File Systems – […] This is an exercise in visualization and kernel exploration. I'm not an expert in either of them but I like file systems and I also find great pleasure in creating visual representations of the things around me […]
- Greyhole – Redundant Storage Pooling using Samba – An application that uses Samba to create a storage pool of all your available hard drives, and allows you to create redundant copies of the files you store, in order to prevent data loss when part of your hardware fails.
- PUB1.DE – the largest public and free AS/400 on the internet – Welcome to PUB1.DE – your public AS/400 for everyone. This server is free for use for every registered user, for developers and people interested in IBM iSeries technology. If you need more options, visit RZKH GmbH for affordable options, no matter if you need a single user profile or multiple dedicated servers.
- Facette: Time series data visualization and graphing software – Facette is a time series data (called metrics) visualization software, it doesn’t collect nor store these data on its own. Through providers, it inventories other collect/storage tools’ local metrics, and queries those remote storage resources when the user requests time series data to be displayed on a graph.
These are my links for 26 giu 2014 through 27 giu 2014:
- Best of VIM Tips, gVIM’s Key Features zzapper – zzapper 15 Years of Vi + 8+ years of Vim and still learning 06Jun14 : Last Update (Now in VIM Help Format :h helptags) ### These Tips are now being maintained at zzapper.co.uk/vimtips.html
- DMX Homepage – Typical X servers provide multi-head support for multiple displays attached to the same machine. When Xinerama is in use, these multiple displays are presented to the user as a single unified screen. Xdmx is proxy X server that provides multi-head support for multiple displays attached to different machines (each of which is running a typical X server). When Xinerama is used with Xdmx, the multiple displays on multiple machines are presented to the user as a single unified screen. A simple application for Xdmx would be to provide multi-head support using two desktop machines, each of which has a single display device attached to it. A complex application for Xdmx would be to unify a 4 by 4 grid of 1280×1024 displays (each attached to one of 16 computers) into a unified 5120×4096 display. Xdmx was developed and run under Linux (ia32 and x86_64) and has been tested with SGI Irix.
- ZenAlert, la piattaforma per il monitoraggio delle Internet of Things | @Aghenor – ZenAlert propone una metodologia di monitoraggio e comunicazione molto semplice che si basa su due segnali che gli oggetti inviano alla nostra piattaforma cloud based.
- HUBOT – What is Hubot? Hubot is your company's robot. Install him in your company to dramatically improve and reduce employee efficiency. No seriously, what is Hubot? GitHub, Inc., wrote the first version of Hubot to automate our company chat room. Hubot knew how to deploy the site, automate a lot of tasks, and be a source of fun in the company. Eventually he grew to become a formidable force in GitHub. But he led a private, messy life. So we rewrote him. Today's version of Hubot is open source, written in CoffeeScript on Node.js, and easily deployed on platforms like Heroku. More importantly, Hubot is a standardized way to share scripts between everyone's robots.
- How can we audit a MySQL server ? « Serge Frezefond ‘s blog – Auditing of a MySQL server activity is a request raised more and more often as compliance rules are more strict for companies. MySQL is used in more and more critical areas.
These are my links for 18 set 2012 through 19 set 2012: