These are my links for 1 mag 2015 through 12 mag 2015:
- How To Use Logstash and Kibana To Centralize Logs On CentOS 7 | DigitalOcean – In this tutorial, we will go over the installation of Logstash 1.4.2 and Kibana 3 on CentOS 7, and how to configure them to gather and visualize the syslogs of our systems in a centralized location. Logstash is an open source tool for collecting, parsing, and storing logs for future use. Kibana 3 is a web interface that can be used to search and view the logs that Logstash has indexed. Both of these tools are based on Elasticsearch. Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, when used together is known as an ELK stack.
- Fix: The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed | blksthl – This guide is using the PowerShell or NETDOM tool and does not require rejoining the domain
- PowerCLI: One-Liner to get VMs, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores | ICT-Freak.nl – With the one-liner below, you’re able to create an overview of your VM’s, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores.
- jonathanslenders/pyvim · GitHub – An implementation of Vim in Python [ via http://usevim.com/2015/04/29/pyvim/ ]
- PyVim – PyVim (GitHub: jonathanslenders/pyvim) by Jonathan Slenders is a pure Python Vim clone.
These are my links for 17 gen 2013 through 18 gen 2013:
- winsetupfromusb – Install Windows from USB – Google Project Hosting – Install Windows from USB
[ via http://gioxx.org/2013/01/18/samsung-nc10-windowsxp/ ]
- Nuova “vecchia” vita per il Samsung NC10 | Gioxx’s Wall – Il mio vecchio Samsung NC 10 mi ha servito egregiamente negli anni passati e dopo un upgrade di RAM ed una prossima sostituzione disco può ancora rivelarsi un fidato compagno di lavoro per chi non necessita di prestazioni particolarmente elevate. Ad Ilaria basta ad esempio navigare in internet (Firefox), gestire la posta elettronica (Thunderbird) e utilizzare la suite Office di Microsoft, che funziona ancora perfettamente in coppia con l’anziano sempreverde Windows XP, si, proprio lui!
Ecco quindi cosa fare con una chiave USB da 512 MB o più (ne avete ancora una in giro, ne sono quasi certo, nascosta da qualche parte) che verrà utilizzata una prima volta per installare il sistema ed una seconda per effettuare un backup completo del disco pronto.
- Changing Windows RDP port | MWalker | Technology Cadre – Sometimes it's nice to change the default listening port of the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) service. Running standard services on non-standard is a simple way to avoid scripted attacks against your systems. Turns out changing the RDP port is as simple as a registry setting and a reboot.
- Portable-VirtualBox | Download of Portable-VirtualBox – Portable-VirtualBox is a free and open source software tool that lets you run any operating system from a usb stick without separate installation.
These are my links for 10 ott 2012 through 11 ott 2012:
- davidtv – PAC Manager, Perl/Gtk approach to connections managing
- PAC Manager | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net – PAC is a Perl/GTK replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc (linux ssh/telnet/… gui)… It provides a GUI to configure connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc. You like 'SecureCRT/SSHMenu'? Check this tool and let me know
- Build a file server with the Raspberry Pi | Linux User – We’ll be using Arch Linux as the operating system for our file server, because it is small,and has only the minimum packages required for a working system. This means that we can set up the file server without wasting resources on a graphical user interface and other unnecessary packages. Arch Linux comes with hardly any RAM allocated to the GPU by default, which is exactly how we want it for use as a headless server.
- Registry Settings that can be Modified to Improve Operating System Performance – This section provides a description of recommended values for several registry entries that impact operating system performance. These registry entries can be applied manually or can be applied via the operating system optimization PowerShell script included in Windows PowerShell Scripts.
These are my links for 1 ott 2012 through 8 ott 2012:
- Forgot the Administrator’s Password? – Change Domain Admin Password in Windows Server 2003 AD – Note: In order to successfully use this trick you must first use one of the password resetting tools available on the Forgot the Administrator's Password? page.
- Forgot the Windows Administrator’s Password? – Windows Password Recovery – Windows Password Reset – Ok, so you say you forgot your Windows administrator's password, huh? Oh well, it doesn't really matter if you did or you just say you did. The fact is that you need to gain access to a computer and you cannot "remember" the administrator's password. How can you get out of this situation without formatting and re-installing the operating system?
- How to reset the Domain Admin Password under Windows 2003 Server – Seb’s Corner – I have recently installed a Windows 2003 Server at home and I set up a local domain using Active Directory features. Everything worked fine until I changed the Domain Admin password. It seems that I mistyped the new password twice (which I would attribute to the previous heavy night out), and, well, I could not log on the Domain Controller anymore (I did not have a backup admin account, I do now!).
- Download 200 Free Dos Games | FreeClassicDosGames.com – Download over 200 free classic DOS games, PC games, abandonware, review and walkthrough.
- mkfs.ext3 -b 1024 – If you think you are smart and create an ext filesystem with 1024 bytes blocksize because there will be zillions of very small files, and then run into ENOSPC errors while there's both space and inodes left, you will probably see […]