These are my links for 18 lug 2015 through 19 lug 2015:
These are my links for 23 giu 2015 through 17 lug 2015:
These are my links for 16 giu 2015 through 19 giu 2015:
- 10 Things You Should Know About AWS – High Scalability – – Ahead of the upcoming 2nd annual re:Invent conference, inspired by Simone Brunozzi’s recent presentation at an AWS Meetup in San Francisco, and collected from a few of my recent Fluxcapacitor.com consulting engagements, I’ve compiled a list of 10 useful time and clock-tick saving tips about AWS.
- IT Landscape for sysadmins –
- MonitoringScape – The past decade has seen a dramatic shift in how we build applications: clouds, containers and micro-services have displaced the old paradigm of static, monolithic infrastructure. The need for operational visibility has grown tenfold. Thankfully, the monitoring landscape has kept up with the times. We now have a choice of over 100 monitoring tools that provide excellent visibility to every nook and cranny of our IT stack. The modern monitoring landscape has something for everyone: on-prem installations, SaaS applications, open-source tools and high-priced enterprise monitoring suites. However, with so many tools to choose from, the monitoring landscape can be difficult to navigate. MonitoringScape is your guide to the new, exciting world of modern monitoring. Keep in mind that this is a community resource, so your comments and suggestions are very welcome.
- Provision and Bootstrap AWS instances with Chef – This is continuation of the previous post called Provision with Chef – baby steps. Today we going to talk about the process of bootstrapping instances with Chef used by FastCompany
- Provision machines with AWS – custom bootsrapper – […] Now I will tell a little more about our instance bootstrap process. Basically at the end of the previous post we discussed tree possible options for automated machine startup: Create different AMI for each server role. Install all binaries into one ami an provide a way to load dynamic configs parts through some custom bootstrap script. Use infrastructure automation framework like Chef or Puppet, which could handle installs and configuration for you. […] [ Note: the article is pre chef-provisioning tool ]
These are my links for 15 giu 2015 through 16 giu 2015: