These are my links for 3 Dic 2015 through 8 Dic 2015:
- minio/mc · GitHub – Minio client (mc) provides a set of tools to work with Amazon S3 compatible cloud storage and filesystems. It has features to resume partial downloads, progress bar and parallel copy. Minio client is written in Golang and released under Apache license v2. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/134793050379 ]
- Choosing an HTTP Status Code — Stop Making It Hard | Racksburg – What could be simpler than returning HTTP status codes? Did the page render? Great, return 200. Does the page not exist? That’s a 404. Do I want to redirect the user to another page? 302, or maybe 301.
- Spinnaker: Global Continuous Delivery – Spinnaker is an open source, multi-cloud continuous delivery platform for releasing software changes with high velocity and confidence. It provides two core sets of features: cluster management and deployment management. Below we give a top-level overview of these features. [ via http://cloudacademy.com/blog/netflix-spinnaker/ ]
These are my links for 25 nov 2015 through 2 dic 2015:
- ipfs/ipfs · GitHub – IPFS (the InterPlanetary File System) is a new hypermedia distribution protocol, addressed by content and identities. IPFS enables the creation of completely distributed applications. It aims to make the web faster, safer, and more open. IPFS is a distributed file system that seeks to connect all computing devices with the same system of files. In some ways, this is similar to the original aims of the Web, but IPFS is actually more similar to a single bittorrent swarm exchanging git objects. You can read more about its origins in the paper IPFS – Content Addressed, Versioned, P2P File System. IPFS is becoming a new major subsystem of the internet. If built right, it could complement or replace HTTP. It could complement or replace even more. It sounds crazy. It is crazy. [ via http://blog.quintarelli.it/2015/12/ipfs-davvero-figo.html ]
- SSL Library mbed TLS / PolarSSL: Download for free or buy a commercial license – mbed TLS (formerly known as PolarSSL) makes it trivially easy for developers to include cryptographic and SSL/TLS capabilities in their (embedded) products, facilitating this functionality with a minimal coding footprint.
- Wox – An effective launcher for windows A full-featured launcher, access programs and web contents as you type. Be more productive ever since. Wox is free for use and open-sourced at Github, Try it now!
These are my links for 18 nov 2015 through 24 nov 2015:
- Come suddividere il log di WordPress in file separati tramite Apache – Otherplus Tech – Quando usiamo WordPress su un server Apache siamo quasi sempre abituati ad avere un solo file di log per gli accessi del nostro sito e alcune volte due file per dividere gli accessi normali da quelli in errore. Ultimamente ho avuto un’esperienza da un cliente proprio su questo argomento specifico e abbiamo dovuto generare i file in maniera tale da dividere le informazioni che riguardavano la sezione classica da quella admin, ajax, wp-content etc.
- Using AWS Virtual Tape Library as Storage for Bacula – CAPSIDE – In this article, we will set up a Storage Gateway virtual machine on-premises that will cache and buffer backup data from Bacula.
- Tiny Puppet – Yet Another Puppet Abstraction Layer – Tiny Puppet is a Puppet module that allows management of virtually any application on any Operating System: It’s based on the assumption that its user knows and wants to control how to shape the managed application’s configuration file: It’s not a joke, it just works like that, as long as our application can be installed via a native package (Tiny Puppet can manage also additional repos) and we know how to configure it.
These are my links for 16 nov 2015 through 17 nov 2015:
- Dkron – Distributed, fault tolerant job scheduling system – Dkron is a system service that runs scheduled jobs at given intervals or times, just like the cron unix service but distributed in several machines in a cluster. If a machine fails (the leader), a follower will take over and keep running the scheduled jobs without human intervention. Dkron is Open Source and freely available.
- apache tuneup – Important to understand, this apache servers only one static image we use for the BI team. It does recieve and log a huge cookie and sends a 43 byte 1×1.gif image. Atention: It may not work right for dynamic web servers, as I use the mod_cache.
- Gogs – Go Git Service – a painless self-hosted Git service – A painless self-hosted Git service. The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and ARM.