These are my links for 4 giu 2012 through 6 giu 2012:
- http://www.wormnet.nl/cprules – CPRules.html contains the description of the main program, how to create the html output from the Check Point files and how to influence the output.
The program uses two supporting libraries and one supporting program. The first is specifically developed for this program to read and manipulate the Check Point databases in memory, called CheckPoint.pm. I hope to use this library for other projects involving Check Point FW-1 databases …
The other library, Template.pm, is used for creating the html pages from a template, giving more freedom in designing the web pages. The author of this module is Sam Tregar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The supporting program CPUsers.pl is to convert the exported userfiles to a CheckPoint database format to be used by CPRules. CPUsers.html describes how it works.
- How To Calculate Bandwidth Utilization Using SNMP [IP Application Services] – Cisco Systems – This document describes how to calculate bandwidth use with Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
- Long range WiFi antenna from Illy coffee can | John Graham-Cumming – I have a stack of half finished projects that I'm trying to complete. Happily, the first one was finished late last night: a long range WiFi antenna made using an empty coffee can. Working from the ideas here I made an antenna from the following:
1. An empty 250g Illy Espresso ground coffee can
2. A Type N bulkhead socket and a Type N plug
3. A piece of WiFi antenna extension cable with a reverse SMA connector on the end.
4. A short piece of coat hanger for the active element of the antenna
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.