These are my links for 26 apr 2011 from 02:00 to 14:52:
- Putty, Active Directory and Kerberos – [...] This is a short and simple tutorial about setting up Kerberos authentication with putty and Active Directory. [...]
- Checkpoint HA Nagios monitoring – [...] For a number of reasons I need to be able to know which firewall is the active on in a Checkpoint cluster. I’d like to be notified when the active node switches to the secondary box [...]
- Michele’s blog " Active Directory and Apache Kerberos … – [...] In this article I’ll explore how to set up an Apache web server on a Linux Debian box (squeeze testing as of 05/2009) with kerberos authentication integrated with Active Directory on Windows 2003R2 [...]
- Integrating Active Directory and Squid3 – [...] Here’s my third and probably last post on a topic about AD integration and linux. This time around the goal is to have Kerberos authentication integrated with Squid, so that users do not have to be prompted for additional authentication when surfing the web[...]
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.