These are my links for 17 apr 2011 through 19 apr 2011:
- IIS 7 for Apache Administrators : Migrate to the Microsoft … – Apache Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Server and Internet Information Services 7 (IIS 7) are two of the world’s most popular Web servers. This article provides technical information about IIS for users who are familiar with Apache. The article compares the architecture, security model, and management features of IIS 7 with those of Apache, and it also compares common IIS 7 and Apache management scenarios and tools.
- Translate .htaccess Content to IIS web.config : Host … – Many PHP applications are distributed with configuration files for the Apache Web server. These configuration files (usually called .htaccess files) contain a number of settings that can be used for integrating the application with the capabilities of the Web server.IIS 7 uses a file called Web.config to hold settings for integration with applications. The Web.config file contains information that control module loading, security configuration, session state configuration, and application language and compilation settings. Web.config files can also contain application-specific items such as database connection strings.This article describes the most common uses of the .htaccess file by PHP applications, and shows how to use the Web.config file for these same functions in IIS.
- ISAPI_Rewrite : Community : The Official Microsoft IIS Site – OverviewISAPI_Rewrite is a powerful URL manipulation engine based on the regular expressions. It acts mostly like Apache's mod_Rewrite but was designed for Microsoft IIS web server. It can be used to allow dynamic pages be indexed by search engines, stop hotlinking, proxy another server content, manipulate incoming request headers and strengthen server security. It supports regexp rules and conditions to create really flexible URL manipulations. And there is also freeware Lite version of this product!
- htaccess tester – To test your htaccess rewrite rules, simply fill in the url that you're applying the rules to, place the contents of your htaccess on the larger input area and press "Check Now" button.<br />
This was made in a very short amount of time, so there might be a few bugs we overlooked. If you happen to find an issue or would like to suggest something that we can improve upon please get in touch with us.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.